Thread: Actress hillary duff just bought a gun for what?

Actress hillary duff just bought a gun for what?

WE seem to have many defectors in Hollywood who do believe in 2A. It must be growing, since California is home to sanctuary cities and Kate's law did not pass the senate in DC.

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2015...nia-gun-store/

Unless she does more than buying a gun to show she supports 2A I am not impressed. It is common for progressives to have guns yet not want the filthy masses to have guns. The old do as I say, not as I do. Biden owns guns, I have no doubt that Obama owns guns, Dianne Feinstein admitted to owning a gun, and carrying it.
    It is well that war is so terrible – otherwise we would grow too fond of it.
    Robert E. Lee
    The patriot volunteer, fighting for country and his rights, makes the most reliable soldier on earth.
    Thomas Jonathan "Stonewall" Jackson
    What separates the winners from the losers is how a person reacts to each new twist of fate.
    President Donald Trump

Quote Originally Posted by WalkingWolf View Post
    Unless she does more than buying a gun to show she supports 2A I am not impressed. It is common for progressives to have guns yet not want the filthy masses to have guns. The old do as I say, not as I do. Biden owns guns, I have no doubt that Obama owns guns, Dianne Feinstein admitted to owning a gun, and carrying it.
    Off the top of my head of those who actually support gun rights IIRC are Reba McEntire, Brad Pit, Angelina Jolie, James Woods, Clint Eastwood, Tom Selleck, Iced T.

Just a short list but there are many others that are vocal supporters.
    Robert E. Lee
    The patriot volunteer, fighting for country and his rights, makes the most reliable soldier on earth.
    What separates the winners from the losers is how a person reacts to each new twist of fate.
    President Donald Trump

I like this take - why did she buy a Glock...

http://www.thetruthaboutguns.com/201...expensive-gun/

I like the comment about her showing good trigger discipline....
    “Men live without other security than what their own strength and their own invention shall furnish them"
    -Thomas Hobbes 1651

Quote Originally Posted by HPmatt View Post
    I like this take - why did she buy a Glock...

http://www.thetruthaboutguns.com/201...expensive-gun/

I like the comment about her showing good trigger discipline....
    Because a Glock is what everybody else buys, most likely.
    Robert E. Lee
    President Donald Trump

Moderator / Administrator Grapeshot's Avatar
    I see no reason to castigate Hillary Duff.

She has taken a first step - you know the one that is a journey of a thousand miles. Good on her for beginning.
    You will not rise to the occasion; you will fall back on your level of training.” Archilochus, 650 BC

Old and treacherous will beat young and skilled every time. Yata hey.

Quote Originally Posted by Grapeshot View Post
    I see no reason to castigate Hillary Duff.

She has taken a first step - you know the one that is a journey of a thousand miles. Good on her for beginning.
    I was not intending to castigate, but just buying a gun does not make one a 2A advocate, most gun owners are not. Holding someone who just buys a gun up as a hero to the cause does injustice to owners like Ice T who publicly put it out there.
    Robert E. Lee
    President Donald Trump

I believe Vince Vaughan is another 2A supporter.

Quote Originally Posted by mynameiscolb View Post
    I believe Vince Vaughan is another 2A supporter.
    Yup, I just forgot about him, he is very passionate about it also.
    Robert E. Lee
    President Donald Trump

Moderator / Administrator Grapeshot's Avatar
    William Shatner sure made some great pro self-defense bits.
    You will not rise to the occasion; you will fall back on your level of training.” Archilochus, 650 BC

Old and treacherous will beat young and skilled every time. Yata hey.

But the Elite class in Hollywood always makes an exception for themselves because somehow they feel that if you are rich you have your head on the shoulders,except that we read about their stupidity on a daily basis. Sure Biden and Obama may have guns, because they are part of the elite class..aka money, power. I wouldn't trust them around me with their guns. I don't know why Hillary Duff got a Glock. Maybe the gossip channel can give us some info. And I don't know what flying hoop circus one needs to go through in CA before that can get to buy a gun or get to tote their gun, hope she wasn't exempted from those hoops.

Buying a gun is closer to supporting the 2a than not buying one. Although I do see ww comment as interesting and quite possibly true that most gun owners don't fully support the 2a.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk