Thread: Home grown terrorists - Chesterfield

Moderator / Administrator Grapeshot's Avatar

Home grown terrorists - Chesterfield

This is waay too close to home - the enemy within.

FBI: White supremacist suspects planned to bomb black churches

CHESTERFIELD, VA (WWBT) - "The FBI has arrested two men they say were plotting to bomb a church in order to start a "race war." "

"The FBI also says the two men were plotting to rob and kill a local jewelry store dealer with the help of a third suspect, Charles Daniel Halderman. The FBI says they recorded meetings where Doyle outlined the plan, which included robbing an armored car and attacking a gun store owner in Virginia, in order to "purchase land, stockpile weapons, and train for the coming race war."

http://www.nbc12.com/story/30481405/...black-churches
    Last edited by Grapeshot; 11-10-2015 at 01:29 PM. Reason: forgot link
    You will not rise to the occasion; you will fall back on your level of training.” Archilochus, 650 BC

Old and treacherous will beat young and skilled every time. Yata hey.

State Researcher
    Quote Originally Posted by Grapeshot View Post
    This is waay too close to home - the enemy within.
    Fortunately we have police agencies that can and often do find such individuals and make arrests before innocent life and limb are lost and property destroyed. Obviously, I don't think there should be laws limiting the legal ability to buy full auto or suppressed firearms. But actively planning to commit robbery and murder is a real crime even before the first victim is physically injured.

How sad that so many still see such differences between certain races that starting a "race war" is probably a credible potential. I'm reminded that only about 100 years ago most people considered the English, Irish, and Welch different races. Today, most in this nation consider all of the above to just be "white." Perhaps someday we humans will move a bit beyond the tribalism that enables racial conflicts.
    Last edited by utbagpiper; 11-10-2015 at 02:12 PM.
    All experience hath shewn, that mankind are more disposed to suffer, while evils are sufferable, than to right themselves by abolishing the forms to which they are accustomed. Thank heaven we do not permit a few to impose anarchy.

"With Anarchy as an aim and as a means, Communism becomes possible."
    --Marxist.org

"Communism and Anarchy [are], a necessary complement to one another. "
    --PETER KROPOTKIN, "Anarchism: its philosophy and ideal." 1898.

The level of complexity in the plan leads me to believe these three are Grade-A maroons.

Either that or two of them are undercover FBI stooges (much like those the FBI planted in the Klan in the 50s-60s).

Then again, being a maroon has never stopped anybody from screwing the pooch before.

stay safe.
    "He'll regret it to his dying day....if ever he lives that long."----The Quiet Man

Because stupidity isn't a race, and everybody can win.

"No matter how much contempt you have for the media in all this, you don't have enough"
    ----Allahpundit

Banned
    Maybe their are aliens living in those places of worship and it would be this type of a "race war".

These guys had big plans. Not good plans, just big plans...if everything is believed that's said in the article. Continuing on not believing everything the media says.

Really, reading the article it has conflicting statements...planning to start a race war ... training for the possibility for a race war..hmmm

Trying to buy guns, gunpowder? This does not move me to say that they did anything wrong.

Maybe they have more evidence than this ... I'll wait to see it before I jump to conclusions.

Any hillbilly with more than one gun = terrorist in the eyes of the FBI. Maybe they said the word "Jesus" ... that'll get ya ten years.

Accomplished Advocate peter nap's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by skidmark View Post
    The level of complexity in the plan leads me to believe these three are Grade-A maroons.

Either that or two of them are undercover FBI stooges (much like those the FBI planted in the Klan in the 50s-60s).

Then again, being a maroon has never stopped anybody from screwing the pooch before.

stay safe.

I have to agree. The FBI couldn't catch their butts with both hands without outside help.
    One of their CI'S found out about the plot and probably got a good payday.
    Problem is the Feds have arrested white supremests and militia people here before.
    Most are harmless nuts.

Founder's Club Member
    I'm strongly suspicious of anything the FBI says.

I too well recall what they tried to do to Richard Jewel, the security guard at the (Atlanta?) Olympics.

And, Dr. Steven Hatfill--the guy whose pond they searched twice back during the anthrax attacks right after 911. They pretty much smeared him and wrecked his career. He sued and got a settlement of ($5M?--it was over a million).

More recent, just several years ago, there was the group referred to as the Hutaree Seven or something. The FBI constructed this elaborate case against a number of people. At the bottom of it was a single gun. The FBI blew it all out of proportion in an effort to claim credit for thwarting a homegrown terrorist group or militia or something. A federal judge threw the case out stopping just short of castigating the FBI if I recall.

So, with that and several cases where they entrapped somebody, nothing the FBI says has any credibility with me.

Except threats of force. Whenever government is threatening enforcement against somebody, I always believe them. Every time.
    I'll make you an offer: I will argue and fight for all of your rights, if you will do the same for me. That is the only way freedom can work. We have to respect all rights, all the time--and strive to win the rights of the other guy as much as for ourselves.

If I am equal to another, how can I legitimately govern him without his express individual consent?

There is no human being on earth I hate so much I would actually vote to inflict government upon him.

The stew thickens.

Charges filed against Henrico father of suspect in alleged church bomb plot case

"Charges have been filed against the Henrico father of one of the suspects in an alleged church bombing plot case being investigated by the FBI."

"NBC12 has confirmed that Ronald B. Chaney is the father of Ronald Chaney III, one of three men arrested by the FBI and accused of plotting to bomb a church in order to start a race war in Chesterfield."

http://www.nbc12.com/story/30486207/charges-filed-against-henrico-father-of-suspect-in-alleged-church-bomb-plot-case

You will not rise to the occasion; you will fall back on your level of training.” Archilochus, 650 BC

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Grapeshot View Post
    The stew thickens.

Charges filed against Henrico father of suspect in alleged church bomb plot case

"Charges have been filed against the Henrico father of one of the suspects in an alleged church bombing plot case being investigated by the FBI."

"NBC12 has confirmed that Ronald B. Chaney is the father of Ronald Chaney III, one of three men arrested by the FBI and accused of plotting to bomb a church in order to start a race war in Chesterfield."

http://www.nbc12.com/story/30486207/charges-filed-against-henrico-father-of-suspect-in-alleged-church-bomb-plot-case
    They had to charge him with fireworks? LOL - overkill !

Attachment 12840

possession of firearm while in possession of excess than one pound of marijuana
    Apparently even though marijuana is illegal in Virginia (not including the affirmative defense for epilepsy) you can still own guns and have it, as long as it's under 1 pound?! Whackamole!

Quote Originally Posted by davidmcbeth View Post
    They had to charge him with fireworks? LOL - overkill !
    Fireworks that leave the ground or cause a "report" from the explosion of chemicals (with the exception of certain specific sparklers) require an explosives permit.

http://law.lis.virginia.gov/vacode/t.../section27-95/

http://law.lis.virginia.gov/vacode/t...ection27-97.2/

Maybe Connecticut lawmakers don't care about the fingers of the chilllllllllldren.

stay safe.
    "He'll regret it to his dying day....if ever he lives that long."----The Quiet Man

"No matter how much contempt you have for the media in all this, you don't have enough"
    ----Allahpundit

Quote Originally Posted by Dario View Post
    Apparently even though marijuana is illegal in Virginia (not including the affirmative defense for epilepsy) you can still own guns and have it, as long as it's under 1 pound?! Whackamole!
    No. Not really. Possessing guns with over a pound of pot is an "enhanced" crime of possession for distribution.

"Nice" dealers may have as many pounds of Cheetos as they desire, but add a gun and you become the most evilerest thing.

stay safe.

----Allahpundit

FBI informants are well known for planting ideas then getting the suspects to act on them.
    Personal Defensive Solutions professional personal firearms, edge weapons and hands on defensive training and tactics pdsolutions@hotmail.com

Any and all spelling errors are just to give the spelling Nazis something to do

Quote Originally Posted by Firearms Iinstuctor View Post
    FBI informants are well known for planting ideas then getting the suspects to act on them.
    Man, you're either jaded or correct.
    "I'm just a no-account screed-peddler" Dave Workman http://goo.gl/CNf6pB

"We ought to extend the [1994] assault weapons ban" George W Bush

"The Bush Administration declared a permanent ban today on almost all foreign-made semiautomatic assault rifles." George Bush Sr, New York Times on July 8, 1989

"I support the Brady bill and I urge the Congress to enact it without delay." Ronald Regan.

"Guns are an abomination." Richard Nixon

Quote Originally Posted by Citizen View Post
    I'm strongly suspicious of anything the FBI says.

http://republicbroadcasting.org/news/11958/

[QUOTE]
    Reminder: Several of those hyped hate crimes against “black churches” had been committed by black suspects; a significant number of the “black churches” were, in fact, white churches; and the complex motives behind the crimes included mental illness, vandalism and concealment of theft.

Reminder: The same hyperventilators who stoked fears about this summer’s church incidents had also stoked hysteria about the 1990s black church arson “epidemic” that fell apart under scrutiny and ended with USA Today admitting that “analysis of the 64 fires since 1995 shows only four can be conclusively shown to be racially motivated.”

Undaunted, agitators did their best to fan the flames over the latest alleged wave of race-based black church burnings in October. On Twitter, social justice activists resurrected the #WhosBurningBlackChurches hashtag. “Black churches are burning again,” Oklahoma State University professor Lawrence Ware lamented in Counterpunch. The far left propaganda outfit U.S. Uncut concluded unequivocally: “Racists in Ferguson Burn Down 5 Black Churches in 9 Days.”

[/QUOTE ]

Sent from my SM-G386T using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Freedom1Man; 11-11-2015 at 04:02 PM.
    Provision for free medical attendance and nursing, for clothing, for food, for housing, for the education of children, and a hundred other matters, might with equal propriety be proposed as tending to relieve the employee of mental strain and worry. --- These matters obviously lie outside the orbit of congressional power. (Railroad Retirement Board v Alton Railroad)

Founder's Club Member
    [QUOTE=Freedom1Man;2168034]http://republicbroadcasting.org/news/11958/

Reminder: Several of those hyped hate crimes against “black churches” had been committed by black suspects; a significant number of the “black churches” were, in fact, white churches; and the complex motives behind the crimes included mental illness, vandalism and concealment of theft.

Reminder: The same hyperventilators who stoked fears about this summer’s church incidents had also stoked hysteria about the 1990s black church arson “epidemic” that fell apart under scrutiny and ended with USA Today admitting that “analysis of the 64 fires since 1995 shows only four can be conclusively shown to be racially motivated.”

Undaunted, agitators did their best to fan the flames over the latest alleged wave of race-based black church burnings in October. On Twitter, social justice activists resurrected the #WhosBurningBlackChurches hashtag. “Black churches are burning again,” Oklahoma State University professor Lawrence Ware lamented in Counterpunch. The far left propaganda outfit U.S. Uncut concluded unequivocally: “Racists in Ferguson Burn Down 5 Black Churches in 9 Days.”

[/QUOTE ]

Sent from my SM-G386T using Tapatalk
    I was about to add these to my list (blame it on the scotch) when I realized something. What is the FBI connection?

Please tell me. I will be glad to add these church fires to my list of FBI reckless exaggerations if there is an FBI connection. But, scotch or no scotch, I gotta see it. Or...

You could just wait for me to have two more scotches.
    I'll make you an offer: I will argue and fight for all of your rights, if you will do the same for me. That is the only way freedom can work. We have to respect all rights, all the time--and strive to win the rights of the other guy as much as for ourselves.

If I am equal to another, how can I legitimately govern him without his express individual consent?

There is no human being on earth I hate so much I would actually vote to inflict government upon him.

Quote Originally Posted by Citizen View Post
    --snipped--
    You could just wait for me to have two more scotches.
    When seconds count...........