(1) A law enforcement office, station, or building.
(2) A detention facility, prison, or jail.
(3) A courthouse or courtroom, provided that a judge may carry such a weapon in his own courtroom.
(4) A polling place.
(5) A meeting place of the governing authority of a political subdivision.
(6) The state capitol building.
(7) Any portion of an airport facility where the carrying of firearms is prohibited under federal law, except that no person shall be prohibited from carrying any legal firearm into the terminal, if the firearm is encased for shipment, for the purpose of checking such firearm as lawful baggage.
(8) Any church, synagogue, mosque, or other similar place of worship, eligible for qualification as a tax-exempt organization under 26 U.S.C. 501, except as provided for in Subsection U of this Section.
(9) A parade or demonstration for which a permit is issued by a governmental entity.
(10) Any portion of the permitted area of an establishment that has been granted a Class A-General retail permit, as defined in Part II of Chapter 1 or Part II of Chapter 2 of Title 26 of the Louisiana Revised Statutes of 1950, to sell alcoholic beverages for consumption on the premises.