Thread: terrorists used play stations?

here nc

terrorists used play stations?

quote...authorities are discovering just how the massacre was planned. And it may involve the most popular gaming console in the world, Sony ’s PlayStation 4.

Correction:It has not been confirmed, as originally written, that a console was found as a result of specific Belgian terror raids. Minister Jambon was speaking about tactics he knows ISIS to be using generally. unquote

sigh, so the guessing continues and now on national news

Last edited by solus; 11-16-2015 at 07:33 PM.
    The most logically consistent theories are unbelievable. B. Russell

Do not try to bend the spoon, that’s impossible. Instead only try to realize the truth… there is no spoon. Then you will see this is not the spoon that bends. It is only yourself.

To often we enjoy the comfort of opinion without the discomfort of thought. ~John F. Kennedy

Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please. Mark Twain

Colorado Springs, Colorado, USA
    There are so many ways to send unbreakable encryption these day it's not even funny.
    The 1st protects the 2nd, and the 2nd protects the 1st. GET THIS OR LOSE IT ALLl: 27-2=0. Our 2A is THE bellwether, and ain't none finer: Islamic Reality. Our Founding Fathers on Church and State. PC=ZERO.

Thru Death's Door in Wisconsin

My secure e-mail provider

Shortly after the Obama administration denigrated citizens use of encryption services, ProtonMail came under DDOS attack of state-sponsored quality. The DDOS attack was weathered and ProtonMail's server architecture upgraded.
    If TRUMP 2016 loses then I will shrug off my WHITE MAN'S BURDEN and leave the world to the Dindus and Done Nuffins. Read and understand Ayn Rand's Atlas Shrugged as a prescription for the future. TRUMP 2016

earth's crust
    Its old news that folks use the chat function on games for non-game purposes.