Thread: Ferguson Open Carry story

Ferguson Open Carry story

“We intend to show that this right is not just for white people,” said Andrews, who is white.

http://fox2now.com/2015/11/16/open-c...h-in-ferguson/

going to take a SWAG and say nobody went or has any amplifying information. lol.

Moderator / Administrator Grapeshot's Avatar
    Crickets.
    You will not rise to the occasion; you will fall back on your level of training.” Archilochus, 650 BC

Old and treacherous will beat young and skilled every time. Yata hey.

I spent last night in Hazelwood, just across the airport from Ferguson. Didn't know anything about it till now. More media than protestors seems to be the main story. Got there after dark, left at 8:30 am to go down to Barton St. Don't believe I would spend the night there, unless I could be fenced inside.

Sleeping in my own bed tonight.

Why so many unloaded firearms?
    Freedom is a bit like sex, when your getting it you take it for granted, when you're not you want it bad, other people get mad at you for having it and others want to take it away from you so only they have it.

Quote Originally Posted by Griz View Post
    going to take a SWAG and say nobody went or has any amplifying information. lol.
    If I had known it was going to happen earlier than the day it was going to happen I would have taken off work to attend. The first I heard about it was on the radio, on the way to work, that very rainy day.
    "I would rather be exposed to the inconveniences attending too much liberty than to those attending too small a degree of it." - Thomas Jefferson.

"Better that ten guilty persons escape, than that one innocent suffer" - English jurist William Blackstone.
    It is AFAIK original to me. Compromise is failure on the installment plan, particularly when dealing with so intractable an opponent as ignorance. - Nightmare