Thread: Now here's France ... help me .. US is mum .. Mutual Defense clause asserted

Banned

Now here's France ... help me .. US is mum .. Mutual Defense clause asserted

https://stream.org/france-first-coun...efense-clause/

France Just Became the First Country to Invoke the EU’s ‘Mutual Defense’ Clause

They drop 20 bombs and then this .... what, they only had 20 bombs?

They are idiots ... total idiots.

Banned
    Russian President Vladimir Putin said Tuesday that "it's necessary to establish direct contact with the French and work with them as allies".

http://news.yahoo.com/least-one-dead...062220012.html

Russia's not part of NATO ... maybe they want to join?

Quote Originally Posted by davidmcbeth View Post
    Russian President Vladimir Putin said Tuesday that "it's necessary to establish direct contact with the French and work with them as allies".

http://news.yahoo.com/least-one-dead...062220012.html

Russia's not part of NATO ... maybe they want to join?
    You are being sarcastic.

For those who do not understand the joke, NATO was formed to fight against the USSR (Russia).

Sent from my SM-G386T using Tapatalk
    Provision for free medical attendance and nursing, for clothing, for food, for housing, for the education of children, and a hundred other matters, might with equal propriety be proposed as tending to relieve the employee of mental strain and worry. --- These matters obviously lie outside the orbit of congressional power. (Railroad Retirement Board v Alton Railroad)

Quote Originally Posted by davidmcbeth View Post
    https://stream.org/france-first-coun...efense-clause/

France Just Became the First Country to Invoke the EU’s ‘Mutual Defense’ Clause

They drop 20 bombs and then this .... what, they only had 20 bombs?

They are idiots ... total idiots.
    Your topic title is misleading, asserts that the US is some-how involved, and that France is invoking our long-standing MDP [Mutual Defense Pact]. The USA is not apart of the EU, so that's right out. France is invoking a EU standard. And what exactly is idiotic about asking your treaty-bound allies for some help when your nation is under attack, or the threat thereof? I think the only Idiot in this thread is the one at the top of the page **
    Last edited by Grapeshot; 11-22-2015 at 09:01 AM.
    I'm a proud openly gay open carrier~
    Trained SKYWARN spotter, and veteran Storm Chaser.
    =^.^= ~<3~ =^.^=
    Beware the Pink Camo clad gay redneck.

Quote Originally Posted by DrakeZ07 View Post
    . And what exactly is idiotic about asking your treaty-bound allies for some help when your nation is under attack, or the threat thereof?
    Hold on - let me see if I can get someone from Poland on the phone.

stay safe.
    "He'll regret it to his dying day....if ever he lives that long."----The Quiet Man

Because stupidity isn't a race, and everybody can win.

"No matter how much contempt you have for the media in all this, you don't have enough"
    ----Allahpundit

Putin is not only looking for power in the ME, he is looking for attaboys from the rest of the world. IOW he is rubbing Obama's nose in dog poo.
    It is well that war is so terrible – otherwise we would grow too fond of it.
    Robert E. Lee
    The patriot volunteer, fighting for country and his rights, makes the most reliable soldier on earth.
    Thomas Jonathan "Stonewall" Jackson
    What separates the winners from the losers is how a person reacts to each new twist of fate.
    President Donald Trump

Founder's Club Member
    Quote Originally Posted by WalkingWolf View Post
    Putin is not only looking for power in the ME, he is looking for attaboys from the rest of the world. IOW he is rubbing Obama's nose in dog poo.
    Please stop insulting dogs. Their waste is loftier than what is going on.
    I'll make you an offer: I will argue and fight for all of your rights, if you will do the same for me. That is the only way freedom can work. We have to respect all rights, all the time--and strive to win the rights of the other guy as much as for ourselves.

If I am equal to another, how can I legitimately govern him without his express individual consent?

There is no human being on earth I hate so much I would actually vote to inflict government upon him.

Quote Originally Posted by WalkingWolf View Post
    It's political posturing, he knows Obama is a weak and gutless leader and he is taking the opportunity to present himself as a strong leader able to make decisions.
    Freedom is a bit like sex, when your getting it you take it for granted, when you're not you want it bad, other people get mad at you for having it and others want to take it away from you so only they have it.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by DrakeZ07 View Post
    Your topic title is misleading, asserts that the US is some-how involved, and that France is invoking our long-standing MDP [Mutual Defense Pact]. The USA is not apart of the EU, so that's right out. France is invoking a EU standard. And what exactly is idiotic about asking your treaty-bound allies for some help when your nation is under attack, or the threat thereof? I think the only Idiot in this thread is the one at the top of the page **
    A short leap to a NATO MDP. *****. Completely relevant.
    Last edited by Grapeshot; 11-22-2015 at 05:48 PM. Reason: personal insult deleted

Quote Originally Posted by Phoenix David View Post
    It's political posturing, he knows Obama is a weak and gutless[s] leader [/s] and he is taking the opportunity to present himself as a strong leader able to make decisions.
    Fixed it for you

Sent from my SM-G386T using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Freedom1Man; 11-22-2015 at 07:28 PM.
    Provision for free medical attendance and nursing, for clothing, for food, for housing, for the education of children, and a hundred other matters, might with equal propriety be proposed as tending to relieve the employee of mental strain and worry. --- These matters obviously lie outside the orbit of congressional power. (Railroad Retirement Board v Alton Railroad)