Thread: Seeing many sites -- False Flag = Paris attacks .... ? anyone seen anything worthy ?

Banned

Seeing many sites -- False Flag = Paris attacks .... ? anyone seen anything worthy ?

Anyone seeing any information that tends to offer strong support for the idea that the Paris attacks were a false flag?

The fact that the media claims ISIS did it is enough to see it as a false flag

Sent from my SM-G386T using Tapatalk
    Provision for free medical attendance and nursing, for clothing, for food, for housing, for the education of children, and a hundred other matters, might with equal propriety be proposed as tending to relieve the employee of mental strain and worry. --- These matters obviously lie outside the orbit of congressional power. (Railroad Retirement Board v Alton Railroad)

Alexandria, VA at www.NoVA-MDSelfDefense.com
    Oh, Yes! Everytime I go into my closet and look into my tinfoil hat I see LOTS of conspiracies!!!
    Air Force Veteran
    NRA Life Member
    VCDL Member
    NRA Certified Chief Range Safety Officer
    NRA Certified Instructor: Pistol, Rifle, Shotgun, Home Firearm Safety, Personal Protection
    Maryland Qualified Handgun Instructor
    Certified Instructor, Associated Gun Clubs of Baltimore, Inc.
    Member, Mt. Washington Rod & Gun Club
    National Sporting Clays Association Certified Referee

Well, you've got the Palestine Authority saying that Paris was actually the work of Mossad agents. An idiotic idea at best.
    Guard with jealous attention the public liberty.
    Suspect everyone who approaches that jewel.
    Unfortunately, nothing will preserve it but downright force.
    Whenever you give up that force, you are inevitably ruined.
    -Patrick Henry, Virginia Ratification Convention, June 5, 1788

Quote Originally Posted by JamesCanby View Post
    Oh, Yes! Everytime I go into my closet and look into my tinfoil hat I see LOTS of conspiracies!!!
    I see them all over. How else do things get done?

con·spire

Use conspire in a sentence
    verb

To conspire is to work together and secret plans, or that events are happening that seem to lead to a particular situation or result.

When you and a friend get together and make a secret plan, this is an example of a time when you conspire.
    When everything seems to go wrong at once, this is an example of a time when it might seem like fate conspires against you.
    Provision for free medical attendance and nursing, for clothing, for food, for housing, for the education of children, and a hundred other matters, might with equal propriety be proposed as tending to relieve the employee of mental strain and worry. --- These matters obviously lie outside the orbit of congressional power. (Railroad Retirement Board v Alton Railroad)

Quote Originally Posted by DeSchaine View Post
    Well, you've got the Palestine Authority saying that Paris was actually the work of Mossad agents. An idiotic idea at best.
    why would israel conspire to take action against france? if anything netanyahu should be pissed at obama.

It's George W's fault.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Griz View Post
    why would israel conspire to take action against france? if anything netanyahu should be pissed at obama.
    Well with a false flag op, you tend to try not to get yourself implicated.

Assume the Jews did it, what would they gain? Attacks against Syria and their allies? Well, this would be in the Jews best interest.

Interesting idea....I don't see anything more about this though.

Founder's Club Member
    McNamara eventually confessed to the lie about the Gulf of Tonkin incident that "justified" the escalation in Viet Nam that resulted in 58K American dead. That was not a false-flag; it was an outright lie by the administration.

No lie or false-flag is needed to explain the Paris attacks. The war-mongers (sic for killer profiteers) are making plenty of money, no false-flag needed.

This is not to say it was not a false-flag. This is to say a false-flag is not needed for an explanation. There could have been plenty of "help" from western intelligence services. Heck, maybe all that western intelligence did was look the other way. But, neither is a false-flag.

Years ago, I asked a fella something. The editor and founder of a certain conservative periodical was known to have solid CIA connections. Speculation was rampant that editor put forward the stories and editorial slant the CIA wanted. I knew a certain fella who, based on his profession and age, I thought might know something about this editor and periodical, and whether it was functionally a front-group for the CIA. So, I asked him.

His reply stunned me. He did not say yes. He did not say no. He asked, "Does it matter whether [the editor] actually was a front-man for the CIA?" The point was, it didn't matter whether that editor was actually a front-man putting forward CIA suggestions. His writings advocated certain policies and government actions.
    I'll make you an offer: I will argue and fight for all of your rights, if you will do the same for me. That is the only way freedom can work. We have to respect all rights, all the time--and strive to win the rights of the other guy as much as for ourselves.

If I am equal to another, how can I legitimately govern him without his express individual consent?

There is no human being on earth I hate so much I would actually vote to inflict government upon him.

Not sure, but I will ask "why not?" ISIS is a creation of the US, various Gulf allies, Turkey and Israel, so exactly how would it be so far fetched? With antisemitism on the rise in France, and a slow stampede of Jews leaving France for greener pastures, how would it be far fetched to help "encourage" the remaining Jews to leave, or at least garner more world support for Israel?

http://www.timesofisrael.com/yaalon-...r-israeli-aid/
    Last edited by carolina guy; 11-19-2015 at 09:51 AM.
    If something is wrong for ONE person to do to another, it is still wrong if a BILLION people do it.

Why did they attack the USS LIBERTY?

Quote Originally Posted by Freedom1Man View Post
    Why did they attack the USS LIBERTY?

I think the more relevant question is why did the US "allow" them to attack the Liberty? There were a couple carriers within support distance for the entirety of the attack.
    If something is wrong for ONE person to do to another, it is still wrong if a BILLION people do it.

Banned
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/USS_Liberty_incident

They said that they were sorry...what more did your want. Really, I think it was just a mistake. But we may never know for sure. I hope that this clears this up. 50 yrs ago .... wow, 50 yrs?

Quote Originally Posted by davidmcbeth View Post
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/USS_Liberty_incident

They said that they were sorry...what more did your want. Really, I think it was just a mistake. But we may never know for sure. I hope that this clears this up. 50 yrs ago .... wow, 50 yrs?
    It was not an accident, it was an attempt to sink a US ship and blame Egypt to spur the USofA into attacking Egypt on behalf of Israel.

Never ever trust Israel. Congress is violating various laws/treaties by helping Israel at all. Congress is also in violation of the nuclear arms treaty by not helping Iran build nuclear reactors.

So why can we accept a false apology from Israel and then attack Vietnam over an attack that never happened?

Quote Originally Posted by Freedom1Man View Post
    It was not an accident, it was an attempt to sink a US ship and blame Egypt to spur the USofA into attacking Egypt on behalf of Israel.

Never ever trust Israel. Congress is violating various laws/treaties by helping Israel at all. Congress is also in violation of the nuclear arms treaty by not helping Iran build nuclear reactors.

So why can we accept a false apology from Israel and then attack Vietnam over an attack that never happened?

Why limit the distrust to Israel? I think virtually all governments would fit the bill, eh?

Quote Originally Posted by carolina guy View Post
    Why limit the distrust to Israel? I think virtually all governments would fit the bill, eh?
    It was not a limiting statement. It was to point out that we should vote out all of those who are, "Friends of Israel." We should tar and feather them. They are behind much of the terrorist attacks, actions, and attacks on our rights.

How many significant ships sank/were sunk within a year of USS Liberty AGTR-5, and what were they? 1968 was a heavy portentous year for geo-politics. Where was John Anthony Walker?

Israeli submarine INS Dakar sank in January 1968. The French submarine Minerve S-647 sank in January 1968. Soviet submarine K-129 sank in March 1968. USS Scorpion SSN-589 sank in May 1968.

I am sure you junior G-men Geo-politicians know all about the land wars of 1968.

I enlisted in 1969 and spent the next twenty-five years with the US submarine service. I believe that veterans know better who are our allies than a bunch of Islam-ophile virgins.

http://www.amazon.com/Scorpion-Down-.../dp/0465051855
    Last edited by Nightmare; 11-24-2015 at 02:11 PM.
    I am responsible for my writing, not your understanding of it.

Moderator / Administrator Grapeshot's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Nightmare View Post
    --snipped-- USS Scorpion SSN-589 sank in May 1968.

http://www.amazon.com/Scorpion-Down-.../dp/0465051855
    To go just a little bit more off topic - An oppsosing take on the Scorpion sinking.
    http://www.amazon.com/review/R1XB78P...55&store=books
    You will not rise to the occasion; you will fall back on your level of training.” Archilochus, 650 BC

Old and treacherous will beat young and skilled every time. Yata hey.

Quote Originally Posted by Grapeshot View Post
    To go just a little bit more off topic - An oppsosing take on the Scorpion sinking.
    http://www.amazon.com/review/R1XB78P...55&store=books
    It went done due to a defective battery design that was in the torpedoes. One over heated and caused the warhead to detonate. It was a facinating cover up.

Banned
    Interesting subject of recent posters but really off topic. Begin a thread on it to discuss in detail.

Moderator / Administrator Grapeshot's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by davidmcbeth View Post
    Interesting subject of recent posters but really off topic. Begin a thread on it to discuss in detail.
    In the Social Lounge if you please.
    You will not rise to the occasion; you will fall back on your level of training.” Archilochus, 650 BC

Old and treacherous will beat young and skilled every time. Yata hey.