• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Seeing many sites -- False Flag = Paris attacks .... ? anyone seen anything worthy ?

DeSchaine

Well, you've got the Palestine Authority saying that Paris was actually the work of Mossad agents. An idiotic idea at best.

Freedom1Man

Oh, Yes! Everytime I go into my closet and look into my tinfoil hat I see LOTS of conspiracies!!!
I see them all over. How else do things get done?

con·spire

Use conspire in a sentence
verb

To conspire is to work together and secret plans, or that events are happening that seem to lead to a particular situation or result.

When you and a friend get together and make a secret plan, this is an example of a time when you conspire.
When everything seems to go wrong at once, this is an example of a time when it might seem like fate conspires against you.

Sent from my SM-G386T using Tapatalk

Griz

Well, you've got the Palestine Authority saying that Paris was actually the work of Mossad agents. An idiotic idea at best.

why would israel conspire to take action against france? if anything netanyahu should be pissed at obama.

davidmcbeth

Banned
why would israel conspire to take action against france? if anything netanyahu should be pissed at obama.

Well with a false flag op, you tend to try not to get yourself implicated.

Assume the Jews did it, what would they gain? Attacks against Syria and their allies? Well, this would be in the Jews best interest.

Interesting idea....I don't see anything more about this though.

Citizen

Founder's Club Member
McNamara eventually confessed to the lie about the Gulf of Tonkin incident that "justified" the escalation in Viet Nam that resulted in 58K American dead. That was not a false-flag; it was an outright lie by the administration.

No lie or false-flag is needed to explain the Paris attacks. The war-mongers (sic for killer profiteers) are making plenty of money, no false-flag needed.

This is not to say it was not a false-flag. This is to say a false-flag is not needed for an explanation. There could have been plenty of "help" from western intelligence services. Heck, maybe all that western intelligence did was look the other way. But, neither is a false-flag.

Years ago, I asked a fella something. The editor and founder of a certain conservative periodical was known to have solid CIA connections. Speculation was rampant that editor put forward the stories and editorial slant the CIA wanted. I knew a certain fella who, based on his profession and age, I thought might know something about this editor and periodical, and whether it was functionally a front-group for the CIA. So, I asked him.

His reply stunned me. He did not say yes. He did not say no. He asked, "Does it matter whether [the editor] actually was a front-man for the CIA?" The point was, it didn't matter whether that editor was actually a front-man putting forward CIA suggestions. His writings advocated certain policies and government actions.

carolina guy

Not sure, but I will ask "why not?" ISIS is a creation of the US, various Gulf allies, Turkey and Israel, so exactly how would it be so far fetched? With antisemitism on the rise in France, and a slow stampede of Jews leaving France for greener pastures, how would it be far fetched to help "encourage" the remaining Jews to leave, or at least garner more world support for Israel?

http://www.timesofisrael.com/yaalon-syrian-rebels-keeping-druze-safe-in-exchange-for-israeli-aid/

Last edited:

Freedom1Man

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/USS_Liberty_incident

They said that they were sorry...what more did your want. Really, I think it was just a mistake. But we may never know for sure. I hope that this clears this up. 50 yrs ago .... wow, 50 yrs?
It was not an accident, it was an attempt to sink a US ship and blame Egypt to spur the USofA into attacking Egypt on behalf of Israel.

Never ever trust Israel. Congress is violating various laws/treaties by helping Israel at all. Congress is also in violation of the nuclear arms treaty by not helping Iran build nuclear reactors.

So why can we accept a false apology from Israel and then attack Vietnam over an attack that never happened?

carolina guy

It was not an accident, it was an attempt to sink a US ship and blame Egypt to spur the USofA into attacking Egypt on behalf of Israel.

Never ever trust Israel. Congress is violating various laws/treaties by helping Israel at all. Congress is also in violation of the nuclear arms treaty by not helping Iran build nuclear reactors.

So why can we accept a false apology from Israel and then attack Vietnam over an attack that never happened?

Why limit the distrust to Israel? I think virtually all governments would fit the bill, eh?

Freedom1Man

Why limit the distrust to Israel? I think virtually all governments would fit the bill, eh?
It was not a limiting statement. It was to point out that we should vote out all of those who are, "Friends of Israel." We should tar and feather them. They are behind much of the terrorist attacks, actions, and attacks on our rights.

Freedom1Man