• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

What? Guns? ON CAMPUS?

TFred

Liberal heads must be exploding all over!!

TFred

attachment.php

Attachments

• UMWguns.jpg
    UMWguns.jpg
    91.8 KB · Views: 282

Grapeshot

Legendary Warrior
Photoshopped? Images of guns doesn't appear quite right.

Do you have a link/source of that?

HPmatt

Saw a little larger caliber on the North entrance to VMI....
Can't remember if it was a steen gun or parrott rifle.

vmi north entrance.jpg

DeSchaine

Considering that it's the "Dahlgren" campus, I would have expected something with a larger caliber. Like say, a 9" smoothbore.

Citizen

Founder's Club Member
Blanks. The giveaway is the gas cylinder on top. There are three or four here ==>>

https://duckduckgo.com/?q=saluting+gun&t=ffsb&iax=1&ia=images

OK. So we just change the thread title.

What? Potato Guns? On Campus!

Liberal heads must be exploding!

Gun grabbers can't tell the difference between a camera tripod and a machine gun, anyway. Heck, they don't even know what a barrel shroud is. Potato gun, paint-ball gun, water-pistols--all give 'em the swoons and vapors.

:D