• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Greater RVA OC breakfast Sat. 11/21

Grapeshot

Legendary Warrior
Greater RVA OC breakfast Sat. Nov 21[SUP]st[/SUP], 9:30 am.

The Dairy Bar Restaurant
- the old Curles Neck Dairy Bldg.
1602 Roseneath Road
Richmond, Virginia 23230
......................map
Phone: 804-355-1937

Been awhile since we've been there. Correcting that deficiency.

Last edited:

Grapeshot

Legendary Warrior
BTW - Next Sat (11/28) is the first after Thanksgiving, traditional tree decorating day at River City Diner (Parham). Will be scheduled there (returning to the crime scene) to watch Logan do his thing and talk about things and people - 'tis the season for that.

sidestreet

Well, I've been in far too long…,

gonna try to be there this morning, I've missed you old buzzards, might try to recapture a little nostalgia while there.

sidestreet

Jeremiah 29:11-13

we are not equal, we will never be equal, but we must be relentless.