Thread: ISIS planning Sunday terror attacks in U.S., Christ Our King Feastday.

ISIS planning Sunday terror attacks in U.S., Christ Our King Feastday.

Hacking collective Anonymous said the Islamic State terrorist group is planning to launch more attacks in Paris, the U.S., Indonesia, Italy and Lebanon on Sunday. OpParisIntel, the Anonymous campaign against the Islamic State online, released a statement Saturday saying it had uncovered information regarding new terror plots “on Paris and the world” scheduled for Sunday Nov. 22.

-Feast of Christ the King celebrations (Rome/Worldwide)

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/...tacks-paris-u/

https://news.google.com/news/rtc?ncl...0Wn7vjWRbmBxpM 40 Articles ATM

The only scheduled US event. Good people ought to be armed as they will, with wits and guns and The Truth. God Bless US Bitter Clingers.
    Last edited by Nightmare; 11-21-2015 at 05:27 PM.
    I am responsible for my writing, not your understanding of it.

Banned
    Fast and Furious II ?

NYC is that-a-way !

FBI: Officials taking report about ISIS threat seriously at Philips Arena WWE event.

"The FBI is aware of reports of an alleged threat that includes an Atlanta, Georgia venue and event. While we take all threats seriously, we do not have specific or credible information of an attack at this time. We have, however, made the proper notifications as we continue to work closely with our law enforcement and private sector partners to keep our community safe."

http://www.wsbtv.com/news/news/local...atlanta/npSN9/

From the sublime to the ridiculous, from a feastday to a 'rassling extravaganza.

As long as the religious target other religious, and not the non-religious, then I have no rhyme or reason to complain. Also, why is wrasslin' still a thing?
    I'm a proud openly gay open carrier~
    Trained SKYWARN spotter, and veteran Storm Chaser.
    =^.^= ~<3~ =^.^=
    Beware the Pink Camo clad gay redneck.

Quote Originally Posted by DrakeZ07 View Post
    . Also, why is wrasslin' still a thing?
    It gets the trailer trash worshed onct a week. (Sent from my FEMA-surplus single-wide in the third row down at Oac Kreek Trailor Park [sic]).

stay safe.
    "He'll regret it to his dying day....if ever he lives that long."----The Quiet Man

Because stupidity isn't a race, and everybody can win.

"No matter how much contempt you have for the media in all this, you don't have enough"
    ----Allahpundit

Quote Originally Posted by DrakeZ07 View Post
    As long as the religious target other religious, and not the non-religious, then I have no rhyme or reason to complain. Also, why is wrasslin' still a thing?

to paraphrase a famous person somewhere...

tis the opium of the rednecks...

so to speak...

ipse
    I'm only human; I do what I can; I'm just a man; I do what I can; Don't put the blame on me; Don't put your blame on me ~ Rag'n'Bone Man.

Please do not get confused between my personality & my attitude. My personality is who I am ~ my attitude depends on who you are and how you act.

Remember always, do not judge someone because they sin differently than you do!

Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please. Mark Twain

Hey now! Saturday night at the Sportatorium in Dallas is where it all started with the Von Erich's. In fact, I worked at a Boy Scout camp with a burly fellow who was a "good guy" wrestler to Fritz Von Erich's "bad guy", before he became the good guy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I am a lousy redneck. I don't drink alcohol, I don't watch wrasslin, and I don't own a four wheeler. I think they are going to take my membership card away.
    It is well that war is so terrible otherwise we would grow too fond of it.
    Robert E. Lee
    The patriot volunteer, fighting for country and his rights, makes the most reliable soldier on earth.
    Thomas Jonathan "Stonewall" Jackson
    What separates the winners from the losers is how a person reacts to each new twist of fate.
    President Donald Trump

Quote Originally Posted by WalkingWolf View Post
    I am a lousy redneck. I don't drink alcohol, I don't watch wrasslin, and I don't own a four wheeler. I think they are going to take my membership card away.
    My daddy was a mountain country boy from so far back in the hills that he called Greenup, Kentucky, "town" when he left in 1941 to join the Navy. He taught me a prideful meaning of redneck; Southeron rural working class. Faithful, honest and hard working sunup to sundown.