Thread: Checking in

Checking in

Hello all, just stopping in to introduce myself. Tony is the name, being a beach bum, is certainly the game. When work lets me. I don't tend to post much but have been reading your threads. Anyone else around Dare County?

Quote Originally Posted by OBXbeachBUM View Post
    Hello all, just stopping in to introduce myself. Tony is the name, being a beach bum, is certainly the game. When work lets me. I don't tend to post much but have been reading your threads. Anyone else around Dare County?
    well welcome to the forum OBX...

hope you pop in for the conversations sooner rather than later...

good holidays filled with friends and family

ipse
    I'm only human; I do what I can; I'm just a man; I do what I can; Don't put the blame on me; Don't put your blame on me ~ Rag'n'Bone Man.

Please do not get confused between my personality & my attitude. My personality is who I am ~ my attitude depends on who you are and how you act.

Remember always, do not judge someone because they sin differently than you do!

Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please. Mark Twain

Founder's Club Member
    Welcome to OCDO (open carry dot org)!!
    I'll make you an offer: I will argue and fight for all of your rights, if you will do the same for me. That is the only way freedom can work. We have to respect all rights, all the time--and strive to win the rights of the other guy as much as for ourselves.

If I am equal to another, how can I legitimately govern him without his express individual consent?

There is no human being on earth I hate so much I would actually vote to inflict government upon him.

Quote Originally Posted by OBXbeachBUM View Post
    Welcome from Olivia, we are a little ways from the beach.
    It is well that war is so terrible otherwise we would grow too fond of it.
    Robert E. Lee
    The patriot volunteer, fighting for country and his rights, makes the most reliable soldier on earth.
    Thomas Jonathan "Stonewall" Jackson
    What separates the winners from the losers is how a person reacts to each new twist of fate.
    President Donald Trump

Welcome from Fayetteville.

Welcome OBX. Great site here. Lots of good info and people. Not too far from you. I live in Craven county.