• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Checking in

OBXbeachBUM

Hello all, just stopping in to introduce myself. Tony is the name, being a beach bum, is certainly the game. When work lets me. I don't tend to post much but have been reading your threads. Anyone else around Dare County?

solus

Hello all, just stopping in to introduce myself. Tony is the name, being a beach bum, is certainly the game. When work lets me. I don't tend to post much but have been reading your threads. Anyone else around Dare County?

well welcome to the forum OBX...

hope you pop in for the conversations sooner rather than later...

good holidays filled with friends and family

ipse

WalkingWolf

Welcome from Olivia, we are a little ways from the beach.