• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Is NS down for the day?

MAC702

Campaign Veteran
I thought it was me at first, but everything else works fine. It's been down since yesterday.

Joe LeFors

Looks like Calguns.net is also down. Hmmmm....

As of 9:30 today 11-25-15 NS and Calguns is still down.

Strange both are down together, they are hosted on different sites............…Hmmmmmmm

Maybe the NSA is watching :eek: and taking notes.

Ron_O

Strange both are down together, they are hosted on different sites............…Hmmmmmmm

Maybe the NSA is watching :eek: and taking notes.

That was my first thought yesterday, that they're monitoring the sites and their spy software messed up the server or they opted to take NS down for whatever reason. I figured you guys might know if there's simply a hosting issue, funding, etc...

Joe LeFors

Pachinko Pistola is the founder if anyone has his number.
It would be nice if someone in the know would communicate what's going on.

Last edited:

Grapeshot

Legendary Warrior

--snipped--
Both still down as seen from this end of the rock too.

Coincidence or targeted?

Last edited:

Bulleteater

I copied this IP address 216.218.212.162 (listed in the previous post).

Paste it in your browsers address bar and hit "enter."

It should bring up Nevada Shooters.