• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

RVA breakfast location request

Grapeshot

Legendary Warrior
Greater Richmond OC breakfast Sat. 11/28 - 9:30 am

River City Diner

Parham and I-95
803 East Parham Road
..............Get Directions

'Tis the season - tree decorating time. Come see Logan* show us how it is done.

*Autographs will be available before and after the decorating.

Last edited:

peter nap

Accomplished Advocate
I'm going to be there and wearing the McAuliffe cheater.
voaFRQH.jpg

va_tazdad

Friday night, 9 pm, and as of now, I expect to be there.

I don't expect to be working tomorrow, but then, I usually don't when I end up drafted. Keep your fingers crossed.

;>)

Brian D.

Okay, what is that? You Virginians earned my respect long ago with your activism, but...sometimes on here you're a little too "inside jokish" for me. Kind of like many years ago when Johnny Carson put jokes specific to Los Angeles highways in his opening monologue.

Please enlighten me. Thanks.

solus

Okay, what is that? You Virginians earned my respect long ago with your activism, but...sometimes on here you're a little too "inside jokish" for me. Kind of like many years ago when Johnny Carson put jokes specific to Los Angeles highways in his opening monologue.

did you see the foto under the post?

ipse

Grapeshot

Legendary Warrior
quote_icon.png
Originally Posted by peter nap

did you see the foto under the post?
Under certain circumstances and in certain places our governator (McAulliffe) has pronounced by executive order that "weapons" may not be carried.

Peter is sporting a stun gun which is not considered a weapon.

sidestreet

It was a good breakfast…,

with great friends!!! I wish you could have all been there, especially one great round jolly fellow often taken for a special character (not that he isn't a special character) associated with this particular coming season. Best wishes to all unable to be there, and prayers to boot!

sidestreet

Jeremiah 29:11-13

we are not equal, we will never be equal, but we must be relentless.