Thread: Anti's and Eco Nuts are going to have a field day with this one.

Anti's and Eco Nuts are going to have a field day with this one.

http://www.bbc.com/news/science-environment-34861602

http://oxfordleadsymposium.info/

Oxford University just released a study about the use of lead shot in foul hunting. If you DL the PDF and actually read through it (my eyes want to bleed) it's an eco goons wet dream. Can certainly see them using this to try and ram a total, nationwide lead ammo ban down everyone's throats. And I'm sure the EPA would be MORE than happy to help them.
    Guard with jealous attention the public liberty.
    Suspect everyone who approaches that jewel.
    Unfortunately, nothing will preserve it but downright force.
    Whenever you give up that force, you are inevitably ruined.
    -Patrick Henry, Virginia Ratification Convention, June 5, 1788

Founder's Club Member
    Quote Originally Posted by DeSchaine View Post
    http://www.bbc.com/news/science-environment-34861602

http://oxfordleadsymposium.info/

Oxford University just released a study about the use of lead shot in foul hunting. If you DL the PDF and actually read through it (my eyes want to bleed) it's an eco goons wet dream. Can certainly see them using this to try and ram a total, nationwide lead ammo ban down everyone's throats. And I'm sure the EPA would be MORE than happy to help them.
    No offense, but this topic in general is old, very old.

For example, California banned lead shot years ago. The ammo makers have been moving toward bismuth allows or whatever, and steel, and so forth for some years.

This is not to detract from the overall validity of the OP. Readers should just realize that, if they find the topic of large importance, they should get moving right now because they are behind the curve.
    I'll make you an offer: I will argue and fight for all of your rights, if you will do the same for me. That is the only way freedom can work. We have to respect all rights, all the time--and strive to win the rights of the other guy as much as for ourselves.

If I am equal to another, how can I legitimately govern him without his express individual consent?

There is no human being on earth I hate so much I would actually vote to inflict government upon him.

Quote Originally Posted by Citizen View Post
    No offense, but this topic in general is old, very old. [ ... ] This is not to detract from the overall validity of the OP. Readers should just realize that, if they find the topic of large importance, they should get moving right now because they are behind the curve.
    +1
    I am responsible for my writing, not your understanding of it.

Accomplished Advocate color of law's Avatar
    And the switching to steel shot now requires me to explain to the kid what "get the led out of your a$$" means.

Founder's Club Member
    Quote Originally Posted by color of law View Post
    And the switching to steel shot now requires me to explain to the kid what "get the led out of your a$$" means.
    I'll make you an offer: I will argue and fight for all of your rights, if you will do the same for me. That is the only way freedom can work. We have to respect all rights, all the time--and strive to win the rights of the other guy as much as for ourselves.

If I am equal to another, how can I legitimately govern him without his express individual consent?

There is no human being on earth I hate so much I would actually vote to inflict government upon him.

Banned
    I use uranium now ... no more Pb. I feeeel safer.