Thread: Colorado Springs Active Shooter @ Planned Parenthood eugenics situation

Colorado Springs Active Shooter @ Planned Parenthood eugenics situation

Police say the gunman opened fire before noon on Friday. Three officers were said to be injured in an earlier exchange of gunfire with the shooter.

Officials say at least seven people have been taken to area hospitals. It is not known if that number includes the four officers.

Asked if the shooter had taken hostages, Buckley told reporters: “There is that possibility. There are a lot of possibilities with this scenario.”

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/...ted-near-plan/

2:38 p.m. UPDATE

Police are actively engaged with the shooter inside the Planned Parenthood facility and are receiving gunfire, Buckley said. When asked if the shooter has made any demands or had any communications besides firing at officers, she said “no.”

Police confirm that a fourth officer has been injured, and Buckley would not confirm how many civilians have been injured.

2:51 p.m. UPDATE
    There was a moment this afternoon when a man walked up to the scene with a handgun strapped to his waist and ammunition vest around his chest. He appeared to be asking police if he could help. Officers told him to leave immediately because appearing at the scene while wearing firearms and that equipment was a bad idea.

http://gazette.com/active-shooter-si...rticle/1564419
    Last edited by Nightmare; 11-27-2015 at 05:40 PM.
    I am responsible for my writing, not your understanding of it.

Banned
    He appeared to be asking police if he could help. Officers told him to leave immediately because appearing at the scene while wearing firearms and that equipment was a bad idea.

A nice guy....offering help. Not a very surprising response to the nice offer though.

local police scanner feed

http://www.broadcastify.com/listen/feed/54/web

Local PD has eyes on the shooter and contained to one room of the building. For the last few hours they have been maneuvering around the room evacuating the adjacent rooms. They believe they have all civilians clear with the exception of one woman in an adjacent room they can not get to. She's been in contact with LE and advised to remain on the floor.

LE is in final preparations to breach 4:30PM MST

Suspect Nutjob surrendered ~4:50 PM MST
    Last edited by grimtas; 11-27-2015 at 06:56 PM.

At least nine injured by gunman at Colorado abortion clinic

This happened right down the street from me.

All the more reason for ALL Americans to exercise their First Amendment rights and CARRY ON!

Do you know what Vicki Cowart, president and CEO of Planned Parenthood Rocky Mountains, said in a statement? According to Keith Coffman of Reuters, she said, "We share the concerns of many Americans that extremists are creating a poisonous environment that feeds domestic terrorism in this country. We will never back away from providing care in a safe, supportive environment that millions of people rely on and trust."

Dear Vicki Cowart: I most certainly do NOT condone the actions of the shooter. Do we judge all drivers as criminal every time one driver gets a DUI? No, we don't. On the other hand, you most certainly do NOT provide a "safe, supportive environment that millions of babies can trust. In the last 30 years, you and your cohorts in Planned Parent create a poisonous environment that feeds the lies that have claimed more lives than all domestic and international terrorist acts combined. No one can trust you or Planned Parenthood. You MURDER innocent children via abortion.

Again, I in no way condone the actions of the shooter. Vicki and her ilk will be judged by God, not us.

As for the firearms issue, this is WHY our Founding Fathers crafted our Second Amendment. Had the employees of Planned Parenthood been armed to protect themselves like they are armed to murder innocent babies, the lone gunman would have been dropped in the lobby, much the same as they drop dead babies in the trash.
    The First protects the Second, and the Second protects the First. Together, they protect the rest of our Bill of Rights and our United States Constitution, and help We the People protect ourselves in the spirit of our Declaration of Independence.

Three dead, 9 injured following shootout at Planned Parenthood in Colorado Springs

One police officer and two civilians died from wounds suffered in the shootings, authorities announced at a news conference. The officer was from the University of Colorado at Colorado Springs.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...prings-police-
    and-fire-officials-say/

Shooter "from North Carolina."

10:10 p.m.

A law enforcement official says the gunman in an attack at a Planned Parenthood clinic in Colorado Springs has been identified as Robert Lewis Dear.

The official, who has direct knowledge of the case, said the shooter is from North Carolina. No other details were immediately available. The official spoke on condition of anonymity because the official was not authorized to speak about the ongoing investigation.

http://www.jsonline.com/news/usandwo...356031671.html

Quote Originally Posted by since9 View Post
    This happened right down the street from me.

All the more reason for ALL Americans to exercise their First Amendment rights and CARRY ON!

Do you know what Vicki Cowart, president and CEO of Planned Parenthood Rocky Mountains, said in a statement? According to Keith Coffman of Reuters, she said, "We share the concerns of many Americans that extremists are creating a poisonous environment that feeds domestic terrorism in this country. We will never back away from providing care in a safe, supportive environment that millions of people rely on and trust."

Dear Vicki Cowart: I most certainly do NOT condone the actions of the shooter. Do we judge all drivers as criminal every time one driver gets a DUI? No, we don't. On the other hand, you most certainly do NOT provide a "safe, supportive environment that millions of babies can trust. In the last 30 years, you and your cohorts in Planned Parent create a poisonous environment that feeds the lies that have claimed more lives than all domestic and international terrorist acts combined. No one can trust you or Planned Parenthood. You MURDER innocent children via abortion.

Again, I in no way condone the actions of the shooter. Vicki and her ilk will be judged by God, not us.

As for the firearms issue, this is WHY our Founding Fathers crafted our Second Amendment. Had the employees of Planned Parenthood been armed to protect themselves like they are armed to murder innocent babies, the lone gunman would have been dropped in the lobby, much the same as they drop dead babies in the trash.

yea

Accomplished Advocate color of law's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by since9 View Post
    This happened right down the street from me.......
    He appeared to be asking police if he could help. Officers told him to leave immediately because appearing at the scene while wearing firearms and that equipment was a bad idea.
    This was not you, was it??????

Quote Originally Posted by color of law View Post
    This was not you, was it?
    Now that should be perceived as an insult.

Robert Dear Planned Parenthood shootings made ‘no more baby parts’ comment

The man who police say staged a deadly shooting attack on a Planned Parenthood clinic that offers abortion services said “no more baby parts” after his arrest, a law enforcement official said Saturday.

The official could not elaborate about the comment by the 57-year-old suspect, Robert Lewis Dear. The official spoke on condition of anonymity because the official was not authorized to speak publicly about the ongoing investigation.

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/...oting-planned/

Who will be remembered as hero and who as oppressor tool of the murderous toothless tyrant?

Founder's Club Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Nightmare View Post
    The man who police say staged a deadly shooting attack on a Planned Parenthood clinic that offers abortion services said “no more baby parts” after his arrest, a law enforcement official said Saturday.

The official could not elaborate about the comment by the 57-year-old suspect, Robert Lewis Dear. The official spoke on condition of anonymity because the official was not authorized to speak publicly about the ongoing investigation.

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/...oting-planned/

Who will be remembered as hero and who as oppressor tool of the murderous toothless tyrant?
    Condition of anonymity?

I always ignore statements by government agents issued under condition of anonymity. If they're not willing to take responsibility for having said it, I'm not willing to attribute any reliability to the comment.

Unless it is something stupid that can be used against them. Heh, heh, heh. Then, I am totally willing to use it against government.
    I'll make you an offer: I will argue and fight for all of your rights, if you will do the same for me. That is the only way freedom can work. We have to respect all rights, all the time--and strive to win the rights of the other guy as much as for ourselves.

If I am equal to another, how can I legitimately govern him without his express individual consent?

There is no human being on earth I hate so much I would actually vote to inflict government upon him.

Quote Originally Posted by Citizen View Post
    Condition of anonymity?

I always ignore statements by government agents issued under condition of anonymity. If they're not willing to take responsibility for having said it, I'm not willing to attribute any reliability to the comment.

Unless it is something stupid that can be used against them. Heh, heh, heh. Then, I am totally willing to use it against government.
    might i take the liberity of quantifying your comment with the addition of the word 'presumed' government agents...

citizens will never know what is said to or by nor done to this individual from this point onward...all audio, interviews, ad nauseam will be sealed and should be quite soon.

ipse
    I'm only human; I do what I can; I'm just a man; I do what I can; Don't put the blame on me; Don't put your blame on me ~ Rag'n'Bone Man.

Please do not get confused between my personality & my attitude. My personality is who I am ~ my attitude depends on who you are and how you act.

Remember always, do not judge someone because they sin differently than you do!

Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please. Mark Twain

Accomplished Advocate color of law's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Nightmare View Post
    Now that should be perceived as an insult.
    Well, it could be if you don't have a sense of humor.

Founder's Club Member
    Quote Originally Posted by solus View Post
    might i take the liberity of quantifying your comment with the addition of the word 'presumed' government agents...

citizens will never know what is said to or by nor done to this individual from this point onward...all audio, interviews, ad nauseam will be sealed and should be quite soon.

ipse
    Good point.
    I'll make you an offer: I will argue and fight for all of your rights, if you will do the same for me. That is the only way freedom can work. We have to respect all rights, all the time--and strive to win the rights of the other guy as much as for ourselves.

If I am equal to another, how can I legitimately govern him without his express individual consent?

There is no human being on earth I hate so much I would actually vote to inflict government upon him.