Thread: Bulk Ammo

Bulk Ammo

Sorry if this is in the wrong place, mods feel free to place accordingly as I really couldnt find a topic to place under.

I had a magazine once where you could buy ammo cans of 1000-5000 rounds very cheap and I have lost that and cannot seem to find anything online. Does anyone have a link or a place to buy ammo cheap for basically target shooting 9mm, 40, 45, 223-5,56....? I would greatly appreciate it.
    The cheapest Ive found 9mm anywhere is on sale at the local sport store for 11 cents a round for a 50 count box, but that sale is not going to last forever I know. I remember the info I had, you could buy a 1000rd ammo box for merely $50 and up depending on what ammo you bought and being we go to the range often, I am looking for cheap ammo to burn and play with. Thanks everyone in advance.

Cheaper Than Dirt http://www.cheaperthandirt.com/

Ammo Man http://www.ammoman.com/ My preferred.
    I am responsible for my writing, not your understanding of it.

Moderator / Administrator Grapeshot's Avatar
    Let someone else do the searching for you.

http://ammoseek.com/

http://www.ammospy.net/
    Last edited by Grapeshot; 11-28-2015 at 05:21 PM. Reason: added
    You will not rise to the occasion; you will fall back on your level of training.” Archilochus, 650 BC

Old and treacherous will beat young and skilled every time. Yata hey.

LOL no Ive been searching for a couple days now, Ive only seen one mentioned here so far, all the others above are new and they werent coming up in any of my searches. If I find any good deals I will definately post it up for everyone, but so far all Ive found was .25 and up per shot, so better the bargain the more Ill buy if the ammo is good... read on a few that some commented there were mis-fires and smoke stacks... as well as dirty ammo, so I dont mind the dirty ammo as I clean my guns well after each range session, I just dont want a lot of jams.

Quote Originally Posted by Sono View Post
    LOL no Ive been searching for a couple days now, Ive only seen one mentioned here so far, all the others above are new and they werent coming up in any of my searches. [ ... ]
    Ammo Man is not new. I bought two 600 round cans like five years ago. FEDERAL EFMJ .40 from Ammo Man.

Banned
    https://www.freedommunitions.com/223...3f55r-100.htm#

$28K for 100K rds ... what a deal

Figured out my search issue, My old laptop crapped out and using the new one with this stupid windows 10, had to change the search features so now its actually finding stuff again. Some of those mentioned above still dont come up unless I clink those links and some seem to have some good prices so far, Thank you for your help.. I hope to stock up a bit

Banned
    Figured out my search issue, My old laptop crapped out and using the new one with this stupid windows 10, had to change the search features so now its actually finding stuff again. Some of those mentioned above still dont come up unless I clink those links and some seem to have some good prices so far, Thank you for your help.. I hope to stock up a bit
    Who is stupider .. the guy who made windows 10 or the guy who uses it? LOL

I assume you fell on that windows 10 sword for our benefit .... thanks for taking one for the team. I assume you do not recommend windows 10? Can you still have a windows 7 - like desktop?

Windoze? Then you are using G00gle that ranks commercial sites on the page by how much they pay. Don't use G00gle and don't use Windoze.

Quote Originally Posted by davidmcbeth View Post
    Who is stupider .. the guy who made windows 10 or the guy who uses it? LOL

I assume you fell on that windows 10 sword for our benefit .... thanks for taking one for the team. I assume you do not recommend windows 10? Can you still have a windows 7 - like desktop?
    Long story short, My main laptop ( monster sized screen ) crapped out. My son stepped on it awhile back and cracked the screen (windows7) and I held onto it as long as I could as it bled to death and slowly died internally as well ( it was a good 5 years old I think ). I bought a new backup but everything came pre-loaded with windows10, finally my ole reliable died and I destroyed it and dreaded digging out the new laptop and set it up recently, and I have to say I hate it, and I mean HATE it !
    Windows 1o sucks major !!!!
    I browse with Firefox... like thats any better?
    so here I am like a chicken with his head cut off, a blind man with no cane.... dreading even using this POS , I am serious...its that bad. Cant find or navigate anything on this laptop, Where did they get the idea of Easier to use? They need a slide punch to the nads.

I may got buy an apple or something, my 9 and windows10 arent going to get along...lol
    Last edited by Sono; 11-30-2015 at 04:05 PM.

Banned
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JL7yh_lByyk

man...this vid is awesome ^^^

Long story short, My main laptop ( monster sized screen ) crapped out. My son stepped on it awhile back and cracked the screen (windows7) and I held onto it as long as I could as it bled to death and slowly died internally as well ( it was a good 5 years old I think ). I bought a new backup but everything came pre-loaded with windows10, finally my ole reliable died and I destroyed it and dreaded digging out the new laptop and set it up recently, and I have to say I hate it, and I mean HATE it !
    so here I am like a chicken with his head cut off, a blind man with no cane.... dreading even using this POS , I am serious...its that bad. Cant find or navigate anything on this laptop, Where did they get the idea of Easier to use? They need a slide punch to the nads.

I may got buy an apple or something, my 9 and windows10 arent going to get along...lol
    I would just get a large monitor and run it w laptop closed - works as desktop, but not very mobile...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    “Men live without other security than what their own strength and their own invention shall furnish them"
    -Thomas Hobbes 1651

Banned

What's causing you so many issues?

Moderator / Administrator Grapeshot's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by davidmcbeth View Post
    What's causing you so many issues?
    Windows 10 is very different, not familiar to many AND it is a work in progress, the full version is not going to be out for another month or so my computer guru tells me.

It may be free (for now) but all information that might be collected on you is being provided big brother.
    http://blogs.wsj.com/personal-techno...nts-your-data/

This deserves a separate thread if there is to be further discussion. It is OT for this one.
    You will not rise to the occasion; you will fall back on your level of training.” Archilochus, 650 BC

Old and treacherous will beat young and skilled every time. Yata hey.