• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Bulk Ammo

Sono

Sorry if this is in the wrong place, mods feel free to place accordingly as I really couldnt find a topic to place under.

I had a magazine once where you could buy ammo cans of 1000-5000 rounds very cheap and I have lost that and cannot seem to find anything online. Does anyone have a link or a place to buy ammo cheap for basically target shooting 9mm, 40, 45, 223-5,56....? I would greatly appreciate it.
The cheapest Ive found 9mm anywhere is on sale at the local sport store for 11 cents a round for a 50 count box, but that sale is not going to last forever I know. I remember the info I had, you could buy a 1000rd ammo box for merely $50 and up depending on what ammo you bought and being we go to the range often, I am looking for cheap ammo to burn and play with. Thanks everyone in advance.

Sono

LOL no Ive been searching for a couple days now, Ive only seen one mentioned here so far, all the others above are new and they werent coming up in any of my searches. If I find any good deals I will definately post it up for everyone, but so far all Ive found was .25 and up per shot, so better the bargain the more Ill buy if the ammo is good... read on a few that some commented there were mis-fires and smoke stacks... as well as dirty ammo, so I dont mind the dirty ammo as I clean my guns well after each range session, I just dont want a lot of jams.

Sono

Figured out my search issue, My old laptop crapped out and using the new one with this stupid windows 10, had to change the search features so now its actually finding stuff again. Some of those mentioned above still dont come up unless I clink those links and some seem to have some good prices so far, Thank you for your help.. I hope to stock up a bit

davidmcbeth

Banned
Figured out my search issue, My old laptop crapped out and using the new one with this stupid windows 10, had to change the search features so now its actually finding stuff again. Some of those mentioned above still dont come up unless I clink those links and some seem to have some good prices so far, Thank you for your help.. I hope to stock up a bit

Who is stupider .. the guy who made windows 10 or the guy who uses it? LOL

I assume you fell on that windows 10 sword for our benefit .... thanks for taking one for the team. I assume you do not recommend windows 10? Can you still have a windows 7 - like desktop?

Sono

Who is stupider .. the guy who made windows 10 or the guy who uses it? LOL

I assume you fell on that windows 10 sword for our benefit .... thanks for taking one for the team. I assume you do not recommend windows 10? Can you still have a windows 7 - like desktop?

Long story short, My main laptop ( monster sized screen ) crapped out. My son stepped on it awhile back and cracked the screen (windows7) and I held onto it as long as I could as it bled to death and slowly died internally as well ( it was a good 5 years old I think ). I bought a new backup but everything came pre-loaded with windows10, finally my ole reliable died and I destroyed it and dreaded digging out the new laptop and set it up recently, and I have to say I hate it, and I mean HATE it !
Windows 1o sucks major !!!!
I browse with Firefox... like thats any better?
so here I am like a chicken with his head cut off, a blind man with no cane.... dreading even using this POS , I am serious...its that bad. Cant find or navigate anything on this laptop, Where did they get the idea of Easier to use? They need a slide punch to the nads.

I may got buy an apple or something, my 9 and windows10 arent going to get along...lol

Last edited:

HPmatt

Long story short, My main laptop ( monster sized screen ) crapped out. My son stepped on it awhile back and cracked the screen (windows7) and I held onto it as long as I could as it bled to death and slowly died internally as well ( it was a good 5 years old I think ). I bought a new backup but everything came pre-loaded with windows10, finally my ole reliable died and I destroyed it and dreaded digging out the new laptop and set it up recently, and I have to say I hate it, and I mean HATE it !
so here I am like a chicken with his head cut off, a blind man with no cane.... dreading even using this POS , I am serious...its that bad. Cant find or navigate anything on this laptop, Where did they get the idea of Easier to use? They need a slide punch to the nads.

I may got buy an apple or something, my 9 and windows10 arent going to get along...lol

I would just get a large monitor and run it w laptop closed - works as desktop, but not very mobile...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

davidmcbeth

Banned

What's causing you so many issues?

Grapeshot

Legendary Warrior
What's causing you so many issues?
Windows 10 is very different, not familiar to many AND it is a work in progress, the full version is not going to be out for another month or so my computer guru tells me.

It may be free (for now) but all information that might be collected on you is being provided big brother.
http://blogs.wsj.com/personal-technology/2015/08/05/windows-10-isnt-spyware-but-it-wants-your-data/

This deserves a separate thread if there is to be further discussion. It is OT for this one.