Thread: War on Poverty, Drugs, Terror, and now War on Warming, rationale for Agitprop theater

War on Poverty, Drugs, Terror, and now War on Warming, rationale for Agitprop theater

In the wake of the [Paris] attacks, Fabius confirmed that security would be tightened around the conference centre, which is on the outskirts of Paris, near the airport where a planned attack was foiled and not far from the St-Denis district where the attacks were planned. There will be a total lockdown on the area of Paris surrounding the conference centre on Sunday afternoon, when many of the heads of state and government are expected to arrive, in time for the first official day of talks on Monday.

Fabius praised the climate activists who had agreed to call off their planned march through Paris as a result of the attacks. I have to salute the responsibility of the organisations who would have liked to demonstrate but who understand that if they demonstrate in a public place there is a security risk, or even a risk of panic.

http://www.theguardian.com/environme...s-talks-france
    I am responsible for my writing, not your understanding of it.

Accomplished Advocate color of law's Avatar
    Governments always finds ways to wast time and money.

Banned
    http://www.theguardian.com/environme...emergency-laws

At least 24 climate activists have been put under house arrest by French police...

Imagine, this response to the deaths of 130 compared to our US response to the deaths of three thousand and $3 Trillion total costs.
    I am responsible for my writing, not your understanding of it.