Thread: Man pistol whips woman and GF said he felt threaten by her

Man pistol whips woman and GF said he felt threaten by her

http://krqe.com/2015/11/30/albuquerq...cting-himself/

quite an interesting story,,,,

ipse
    I'm only human; I do what I can; I'm just a man; I do what I can; Don't put the blame on me; Don't put your blame on me ~ Rag'n'Bone Man.

Please do not get confused between my personality & my attitude. My personality is who I am ~ my attitude depends on who you are and how you act.

Remember always, do not judge someone because they sin differently than you do!

Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please. Mark Twain

Banned
    A man is shown on cell phone video pointing a gun at a woman’s head, then pistol-whipping another woman at a busy park... It’s unclear at this point how her new story will affect Amaya’s case.
    http://krqe.com/2015/11/30/albuquerq...cting-himself/

Moderator / Administrator Grapeshot's Avatar
    Half of the problems in life are women.................the other half consists of men.
    You will not rise to the occasion; you will fall back on your level of training.” Archilochus, 650 BC

Old and treacherous will beat young and skilled every time. Yata hey.

Centurion
    Quote Originally Posted by Grapeshot View Post
    Half of the problems in life are women.................the other half consists of men.
    And here I was thinking we might have a potential rules violation.
    RIGHTS don't exist without RESPONSIBILITY!
    If one is not willing to stand for his rights, he doesn't have any Rights.
    I will strive to stand for the rights of ANY person, even those folks with whom I disagree!
    As said by SVG--- "I am not anti-COP, I am PRO-Citizen" and I'll add, PRO-Constitution.
    If the above makes me a RADICAL or EXTREME--- So be it!

Life Member NRA
    Life Member GOA
    2nd amendment says.... "...The right of the people to keep and bear arms SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED!"

Quote Originally Posted by JoeSparky View Post
    And here I was thinking we might have a potential rules violation.
    Why?

No person or group was attacked nor insulted. Only pointing out that life has problems - things for which we seek out solutions.

Too, not all problems are negative. Some are simply perplexing and trying to resolve them can be rewarding.

Someone has a signature line that attempts to describe the man/woman thing. Unfortunately, I temporarily disremember who.
    You will not rise to the occasion; you will fall back on your level of training.” Archilochus, 650 BC

Why come clean all of the sudden?

Sent from my SM-G386T using Tapatalk
    Provision for free medical attendance and nursing, for clothing, for food, for housing, for the education of children, and a hundred other matters, might with equal propriety be proposed as tending to relieve the employee of mental strain and worry. --- These matters obviously lie outside the orbit of congressional power. (Railroad Retirement Board v Alton Railroad)

Quote Originally Posted by Freedom1Man View Post
    Why come clean all of the sudden?
    I see what you did there. Now I won't sleep well.

Well,,,

Half of the problems in life are women..................the other half are tires...

.......the other half consists of men.
    an old joke
    Last edited by 1245A Defender; 12-01-2015 at 10:18 AM.
    EMNofSeattle wrote: Your idea of freedom terrifies me. So you are actually right. I am perfectly happy with what you call tyranny.....

“If ever a time should come, when vain and aspiring men shall possess the highest seats in Government, our country will stand in need of its experienced patriots to prevent its ruin.”

Stand up for your Rights,, They have no authority on their own...

All power is inherent in the people,
    it is their right and duty to be at all times ARMED!

Centurion
    Understood the old joke but didnt indicate so in my previous post. And a slap at half the population based upon gender just might be discriminatory. LOL
    RIGHTS don't exist without RESPONSIBILITY!
    If one is not willing to stand for his rights, he doesn't have any Rights.
    I will strive to stand for the rights of ANY person, even those folks with whom I disagree!
    As said by SVG--- "I am not anti-COP, I am PRO-Citizen" and I'll add, PRO-Constitution.
    If the above makes me a RADICAL or EXTREME--- So be it!

Life Member NRA
    Life Member GOA
    2nd amendment says.... "...The right of the people to keep and bear arms SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED!"

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by 1245A Defender View Post
    an old joke
    I think Grape wrote it ...

Why would she admit to being the aggressor?

Provision for free medical attendance and nursing, for clothing, for food, for housing, for the education of children, and a hundred other matters, might with equal propriety be proposed as tending to relieve the employee of mental strain and worry. --- These matters obviously lie outside the orbit of congressional power. (Railroad Retirement Board v Alton Railroad)

Why would she admit to being the aggressor?

common denominator in DV situations...

why some states have gone to prosecuting (read guilty period) DV cases w/o collaboration from the victim.

ipse
    I'm only human; I do what I can; I'm just a man; I do what I can; Don't put the blame on me; Don't put your blame on me ~ Rag'n'Bone Man.

Please do not get confused between my personality & my attitude. My personality is who I am ~ my attitude depends on who you are and how you act.

Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please. Mark Twain

Quote Originally Posted by solus View Post
    common denominator in DV situations...

why some states have gone to prosecuting (read guilty period) DV cases w/o collaboration from the victim.

ipse
    Washington is one of those states where once accused of DV, the man, the accused is guilty. Really the man is always guilty to the courts no matter who makes the complaint.

Washington is one of those states where once accused of DV, the man, the accused is guilty. Really the man is always guilty to the courts no matter who makes the complaint.

statistically speaking, quote:...more than 830,000 men fall victim to domestic violence every year. A man is the victim of domestic abuse every 37.8 seconds in America. unquote.

quote:...domestic violence is not about size, gender, or strength. It’s about abuse, control, and power, and getting out of dangerous situations and getting help, whether you are a woman being abused, or a man. unquote

quote: ...some researchers estimate that about 20 percent of men who call law enforcement to report an abusive spouse or partner, are, in turn, arrested for domestic abuse. unquote.

http://www.mintpressnews.com/woman-a...olence/196746/

Colorado has instituted whoever is charges is going to jail and enrolled in the appropriate and mandatory psychotherapy treatment plan, up to 52 weeks. when female stats doubled, activists stated the nice LE were targeting females.

ipse

Quote Originally Posted by solus View Post
    statistically speaking, quote:...more than 830,000 men fall victim to domestic violence every year. A man is the victim of domestic abuse every 37.8 seconds in America. unquote.

quote:...domestic violence is not about size, gender, or strength. It’s about abuse, control, and power, and getting out of dangerous situations and getting help, whether you are a woman being abused, or a man. unquote

quote: ...some researchers estimate that about 20 percent of men who call law enforcement to report an abusive spouse or partner, are, in turn, arrested for domestic abuse. unquote.

http://www.mintpressnews.com/woman-a...olence/196746/

Colorado has instituted whoever is charges is going to jail and enrolled in the appropriate and mandatory psychotherapy treatment plan, up to 52 weeks. when female stats doubled, activists stated the nice LE were targeting females.

ipse
    I am the victim of the abuse. I am the one who got charged. The only reason why I was not dragged through the courts with a trial and such is because charges were dropped when my, now, ex-wife was no where to be found. I know she is alive, have no idea where she is though.

Banned
    I am the victim of the abuse. I am the one who got charged. The only reason why I was not dragged through the courts with a trial and such is because charges were dropped when my, now, ex-wife was no where to be found. I know she is alive, have no idea where she is though.

Good luck in your search !