Thread: A big ooopsy -- guy shoots himself - he's dead

Banned

A big ooopsy -- guy shoots himself - he's dead

http://www.fox4news.com/news/u-s-world/46548752-story

Man thinks gun isn't loaded, fatally shoots himself while driving

I hope the police are not just taking the passengers word, and are doing forensic testing. But it is Illinois...
    It is well that war is so terrible – otherwise we would grow too fond of it.
    Robert E. Lee
    The patriot volunteer, fighting for country and his rights, makes the most reliable soldier on earth.
    Thomas Jonathan "Stonewall" Jackson
    What separates the winners from the losers is how a person reacts to each new twist of fate.
    President Donald Trump

Darwin Award winner!
    Armed and annoyingly well informed!

There are two constants when dealing with liberals:
    1) Liberals never quit until they are satisfied.
    2) Liberals are never satisfied.

Now wait a minute. Everything the Antis tell us this gun must of had a grudge against his owner and decided this was the time to take him out. So Mr. pistol hopped out of its holster, spun himself into the correct position, and activated his trigger. It is time to charge Mr. pistol with first degree murder.

This is why I talk to my gun with affection every day and feed him what ever he likes regardless of the cost.
    Last edited by OC Freedom; 12-01-2015 at 01:44 PM.

Suburbs Aurora Beacon-News Aurora Crime
    Man who thought gun was unloaded shoots, kills himself while driving ...

Aurora Police Department spokesman Dan Ferrelli said Chadd Harrison, of Bolingbrook, was driving with two passengers around 12:30 a.m. Saturday in the 1300 block of Valayna Drive when the shooting occurred. ...
    Hmm...is that beer I smell?
    "I would rather be exposed to the inconveniences attending too much liberty than to those attending too small a degree of it." - Thomas Jefferson.

"Better that ten guilty persons escape, than that one innocent suffer" - English jurist William Blackstone.
    It is AFAIK original to me. Compromise is failure on the installment plan, particularly when dealing with so intractable an opponent as ignorance. - Nightmare

Quote Originally Posted by Grim_Night View Post
    Darwin Award winner!
    platinum award...

ipse
    I'm only human; I do what I can; I'm just a man; I do what I can; Don't put the blame on me; Don't put your blame on me ~ Rag'n'Bone Man.

Please do not get confused between my personality & my attitude. My personality is who I am ~ my attitude depends on who you are and how you act.

Remember always, do not judge someone because they sin differently than you do!

Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please. Mark Twain

Quote Originally Posted by OC Freedom View Post
    Now wait a minute. Everything the Antis tell us this gun must of had a grudge against his owner and decided this was the time to take him out. So Mr. pistol hopped out of its holster, spun himself into the correct position, and activated his trigger. It is time to charge Mr. pistol with first degree murder.

This is why I talk to my gun with affection every day and feed him what ever he likes regardless of the cost.
    Must be a Glock, I hear that some Glock owners after a visit to Victoria Secrets for a sexy holster sleep with their Glocks.

FTR we own Glocks, but they are much too ugly to sleep with.
    It is well that war is so terrible – otherwise we would grow too fond of it.
    Robert E. Lee
    The patriot volunteer, fighting for country and his rights, makes the most reliable soldier on earth.
    Thomas Jonathan "Stonewall" Jackson
    What separates the winners from the losers is how a person reacts to each new twist of fate.
    President Donald Trump

If only that guy had had ANOTHER gun to protect himself with.

Another "big-ooopsy" (I guess that's what we are calling NDs now).
    http://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/...w-york-n471861
    Note: Baby was not armed.
    Last edited by beebobby; 12-01-2015 at 02:58 PM.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by beebobby View Post
    If only that guy had had ANOTHER gun to protect himself with.

Another "big-ooopsy" (I guess that's what we are calling NDs now).
    http://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/...w-york-n471861
    Note: Baby was not armed.
    Police said Henry W. Bartle, 18, had left the "shotgun laying on his lap with the muzzle pointed in the direction of the child" when he attempted to get up...Bartle, who lives with the child's mother, had earlier cleaned and then loaded the shotgun, officials said

The guy look rather sad in his pic ...

[QUOTE=WalkingWolf;2170368]Must be a Glock, I hear that some Glock owners after a visit to Victoria Secrets for a sexy holster sleep with their Glocks.

So true, that's why I use a paper bag when I sleep with my Glock.

Regular Member Have Gun - Will Carry's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by WalkingWolf View Post
    Must be a Glock, I hear that some Glock owners after a visit to Victoria Secrets for a sexy holster sleep with their Glocks.

Quote Originally Posted by OC Freedom View Post
    So true, that's why I use a paper bag when I sleep with my Glock.
    Covering your face, or the Glock?
    “There is nothing which I dread so much as a division of the republic into two great parties, each arranged under its leader, and concerting measures in opposition to each other.” - John Adams

Quote Originally Posted by marshaul View Post
    Experience? Experience means political success, which means (today) Democrat or Republican. And it is precisely these professional politicians who have become corrupt and unrepresentative of the American people.

Quote Originally Posted by WalkingWolf View Post
    I hope the police are not just taking the passengers word, and are doing forensic testing. But it is Illinois...
    I am also very suspicious of things like this
    Personal Defensive Solutions professional personal firearms, edge weapons and hands on defensive training and tactics pdsolutions@hotmail.com

Any and all spelling errors are just to give the spelling Nazis something to do