• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

A big ooopsy -- guy shoots himself - he's dead

OC Freedom

Now wait a minute. Everything the Antis tell us this gun must of had a grudge against his owner and decided this was the time to take him out. So Mr. pistol hopped out of its holster, spun himself into the correct position, and activated his trigger. It is time to charge Mr. pistol with first degree murder. :rolleyes:

This is why I talk to my gun with affection every day and feed him what ever he likes regardless of the cost.:D

Last edited:

OC for ME

Suburbs Aurora Beacon-News Aurora Crime

[h=1]Man who thought gun was unloaded shoots, kills himself while driving ...[/h]
Aurora Police Department spokesman Dan Ferrelli said Chadd Harrison, of Bolingbrook, was driving with two passengers around 12:30 a.m. Saturday in the 1300 block of Valayna Drive when the shooting occurred. ...
Hmm...is that beer I smell?

WalkingWolf

Now wait a minute. Everything the Antis tell us this gun must of had a grudge against his owner and decided this was the time to take him out. So Mr. pistol hopped out of its holster, spun himself into the correct position, and activated his trigger. It is time to charge Mr. pistol with first degree murder. :rolleyes:

This is why I talk to my gun with affection every day and feed him what ever he likes regardless of the cost.:D

Must be a Glock, I hear that some Glock owners after a visit to Victoria Secrets for a sexy holster sleep with their Glocks.:lol:

FTR we own Glocks, but they are much too ugly to sleep with.

davidmcbeth

Banned
If only that guy had had ANOTHER gun to protect himself with.

Another "big-ooopsy" (I guess that's what we are calling NDs now).
http://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/baby-dies-after-shotgun-goes-rome-new-york-n471861
Note: Baby was not armed.

Police said Henry W. Bartle, 18, had left the "shotgun laying on his lap with the muzzle pointed in the direction of the child" when he attempted to get up...Bartle, who lives with the child's mother, had earlier cleaned and then loaded the shotgun, officials said

The guy look rather sad in his pic ...