Thread: active shooting at san bernardino

active shooting at san bernardino

At least 20 victims were reported down after a report of an active shooter in San Bernardino late Wednesday morning, according to a San Bernardino Police Department official.

developmental center

http://ktla.com/2015/12/02/authoriti...ino-fire-dept/

talking three shooters???
    ipse
    Last edited by solus; 12-02-2015 at 02:59 PM.
    I'm only human; I do what I can; I'm just a man; I do what I can; Don't put the blame on me; Don't put your blame on me ~ Rag'n'Bone Man.

Please do not get confused between my personality & my attitude. My personality is who I am ~ my attitude depends on who you are and how you act.

Remember always, do not judge someone because they sin differently than you do!

Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please. Mark Twain

And it did not take long for a reporter to interview a local who said, "too many guns.....yada yada yada".

Shall we take bets on how long before the potus says WE are to blame?
    "Firearms stand next in importance to the Constitution itself. They are the people's liberty teeth (and) keystone... the rifle and the pistol are equally indispensable... more than 99% of them by their silence indicate that they are in safe and sane hands. The very atmosphere of firearms everywhere restrains evil interference .When firearms go, all goes, we need them every hour." -- George Washington

11 people killed in Chicago last night, no news coverage no outrage.

Quote Originally Posted by whiskycut View Post
    11 people killed in Chicago last night, no news coverage no outrage.
    amazing isn't it... 465 dead to date...http://heyjackass.com/

yet it has failed to make national media news streams

ipse
    Last edited by solus; 12-02-2015 at 06:23 PM.
    I'm only human; I do what I can; I'm just a man; I do what I can; Don't put the blame on me; Don't put your blame on me ~ Rag'n'Bone Man.

Please do not get confused between my personality & my attitude. My personality is who I am ~ my attitude depends on who you are and how you act.

Remember always, do not judge someone because they sin differently than you do!

Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please. Mark Twain

You do know that you made two nearly identical posts in the same sub-forum within minutes, don't you? Be a mensch, ask Grapeshot to merge them.
    I am responsible for my writing, not your understanding of it.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by MSG Laigaie View Post
    And it did not take long for a reporter to interview a local who said, "too many guns.....yada yada yada".

Shall we take bets on how long before the potus says WE are to blame?
    They already have their text prepared and they just wait for a tragedy to capitalize on their hard work.