• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

CT cop loses job and pension ... stole from accident victim

HPmatt

Article says he was sentenced to 1 year in prison - does not say if he 'served'.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

grimtas

To Serve, Protect, and Steal

A number of years ago my wife was rear ended sitting at a traffic light, it was a bad accident requiring her to be transporting to the hospital via ambi. By the time I got to the hosp and visited with her I had collected her belongings and she did an inventory of her purse. Yep you guessed it the cash that was in her purse was missing.

I filed a number of complaints for record with the county sheriff, ambi service, hosp, and the fire chief for the servicing agencies.

I got the same result from all of them along the lines of "Our employees are honest upstanding contributors to our community..."

What a load of Bull,,, ticks me off everytime I read things like this happening to others.

Robbing the dead/dying/injured is just lower then low.

Last edited:

Dave_pro2a

Iceberg.jpg