Thread: Detroit, Police Chief Says Armed Citizens Deter Terrorist Attacks In Detroit

Thru Death's Door in Wisconsin

Detroit, Police Chief Says Armed Citizens Deter Terrorist Attacks In Detroit

More guns, fewer problems. That, at least, is Detroit Police Chief’s James Craig’s view of Detroit and fears about a possible terrorist attack.

While cities around the world are on heightened alert following a devastating ISIS attack in Paris, Detroit’s police chief says he believes the fear that armed citizens would return fire serves as a deterrent for a potential terrorist attack in the rust belt city.
    If TRUMP 2016 loses then I will shrug off my WHITE MAN'S BURDEN and leave the world to the Dindus and Done Nuffins. Read and understand Ayn Rand's Atlas Shrugged as a prescription for the future. TRUMP 2016

Accomplished Advocate
    Cincinnati, Ohio, USA
    Because of his views Cincinnati wanted to get rid of him. So, he beat them to the draw.......he went to Detroit.

Kalamazoo, MI
    It's an interesting statement considering how close Dearborn is.
    Guard with jealous attention the public liberty.
    Suspect everyone who approaches that jewel.
    Unfortunately, nothing will preserve it but downright force.
    Whenever you give up that force, you are inevitably ruined.
    -Patrick Henry, Virginia Ratification Convention, June 5, 1788

Mulligan's Valley
    In Detroit, his officers terrorising people is a much larger concern.

I've lived in Metro Detroit for 28 years, and in all that time I've seen some crazy people in and from Dearborn, but it has never struck me as a hotbed of Islamic extremism.
    The most important lesson I have learned from my time in the freedom movement and further studying it is that trying to create an organization without preventing the issues caused by narcissistic sociopaths and democracy is a lot like heading to sea in a sieve. It'll never work.

The complete and utter truth can be challenged from every direction and it will always hold up. Accordingly there are few greater displays of illegitimacy than to attempt to impede free thought and communication.

White Oak Plantation

Hmm...Detroit. I have a sneaking suspicion that Detroit has little to fear from mooj terrorists.
    "I would rather be exposed to the inconveniences attending too much liberty than to those attending too small a degree of it." - Thomas Jefferson.

"Better that ten guilty persons escape, than that one innocent suffer" - English jurist William Blackstone.
    It is AFAIK original to me. Compromise is failure on the installment plan, particularly when dealing with so intractable an opponent as ignorance. - Nightmare

Yeah Ann Arbor is packed with Mooslimes

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk