Thread: Ankle holster for SW 642

Ankle holster for SW 642

Looking for a good recommendation on a S&W 642 ankle holster. Anyone have one they love? If you have one you enjoyed and don't need it anymore, I might be willing to buy it off you if it is in good shape.
    "The very atmosphere of firearms anywhere and everywhere restrains evil interference - they deserve a place of honor with all that's good" - George Washington
    "Among the many misdeeds of the British rule in India, history will look upon the act of depriving a whole nation of arms, as the blackest." - Mahatma Gandhi

As always, insert standard IANAL disclaimer here.

Quote Originally Posted by eBratt View Post
    Looking for a good recommendation on a S&W 642 ankle holster. Anyone have one they love? If you have one you enjoyed and don't need it anymore, I might be willing to buy it off you if it is in good shape.
    check out desantis' web site:

https://www.google.com/search?q=S%26...sm=93&ie=UTF-8

then check internet sources ~ amazon, ebay etc., or finally by from desantis.

ipse
    I'm only human; I do what I can; I'm just a man; I do what I can; Don't put the blame on me; Don't put your blame on me ~ Rag'n'Bone Man.

Please do not get confused between my personality & my attitude. My personality is who I am ~ my attitude depends on who you are and how you act.

Remember always, do not judge someone because they sin differently than you do!

Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please. Mark Twain

Thanks. I've found a number of holsters. I was hoping to find some personal recommendations based on experience.
    "The very atmosphere of firearms anywhere and everywhere restrains evil interference - they deserve a place of honor with all that's good" - George Washington
    "Among the many misdeeds of the British rule in India, history will look upon the act of depriving a whole nation of arms, as the blackest." - Mahatma Gandhi

As always, insert standard IANAL disclaimer here.

When I carry my S&W Model 642-2 in an ankle holster, I use an Uncle Mike's size 0 with the suspender strap. It fits snugly enough that I don't use the retention straps. I have even run with it strapped on. I really don't like ankle holsters, but sometimes there's no other way to conveniently carry a BUG.

This wouldn't be my first choice if I were to buy again.

Hope this helps.
    Last edited by Elm Creek Smith; 12-08-2015 at 12:20 PM.
    "If the truth hurts, it should." - Dad

" A year from now, ten, they'll swing back to the belief that they can make people... better. And I do not hold to that. So no more running. I aim to misbehave." - Malcolm Reynolds, Serenity

"The cheaper the crook, the gaudier the patter." - Sam Spade, The Maltese Falcon