• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

link to obummer speech ... only about 2 min is needed to listen to

davidmcbeth

Banned
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uGxh_NU1KUs

35:49 ... no guns for folks on no fly lists ...

then onto say .. no guns at all basically....

Who would join the service with this idiot in charge, regardless of his/her patriotism...?

Asking for a new war (that is really the EU's issue, not ours)....

Maybe ask the president for that no fly list, in case I want to sell a gun at a gun show ....

Last edited:

Grim_Night

First thoughts.

By prohibiting anyone that is on the "no fly list" from lawfully purchasing a firearm, wouldn't that be a violation of rights as protected by both the 5th and 14th amendments to the US constitution? Since there is no way to know that one is on the "no fly list" until one is prevented from flying, and there is little to no way of appealing the decision of having one's name added to the "no fly list", this would be a CLEAR violation of one's rights as protected by both the 2nd, 5th, and 14th amendments.

"I'm sorry sir, but your name is on the no fly list. You are not boarding the plane and guess what, you can no longer purchase or own firearms!"
"How did my name get on the no fly list?"
"I'm sorry sir, but that information is classified."
"Who do I talk to about getting my name removed from the no fly list?"
"I'm sorry sir, but that information is also classified. Have a nice day sir!"

Last edited: