Thread: The anile Gray Lady speaks; "End the Gun Epidemic in America" NYT frontpage editorial

The anile Gray Lady speaks; "End the Gun Epidemic in America" NYT frontpage editorial

It is a moral outrage and national disgrace that civilians can legally purchase weapons designed to kill people with brutal speed and efficiency. By THE EDITORIAL BOARD DEC. 4, 2015

This editorial published on A1 in the Dec. 5 edition of The New York Times. It is the first time an editorial has appeared on the front page since 1920.

http://www.nytimes.com/2015/12/05/op...n-america.html

Please comment there, rather than to the choir here.
    editorial@nytimes.com
    Last edited by Nightmare; 12-07-2015 at 12:41 PM.
    I am responsible for my writing, not your understanding of it.

Accomplished Advocate color of law's Avatar

Our non-believers here regularly tell that only conservatives have souls. Progressives have no soul.

Banned
    I think that most guns can kill people; I don't see why I should contact them to give them that tid-bit.

Brain dead NYC folks, what do you expect.

Not sure what to say...generally, the ones that read that rag have already made up their minds.
    If something is wrong for ONE person to do to another, it is still wrong if a BILLION people do it.

Quote Originally Posted by carolina guy View Post
    Not sure what to say...generally, the ones that read that rag have already made up their minds.
    Different than here, should we stop 'publishing'? NYT circulation is abut 1.4 million print.

Quote Originally Posted by Nightmare View Post
    Different than here, should we stop 'publishing'? NYT circulation is abut 1.4 million print.
    You are correct....it is different than here...this site is interactive and there is dissent/disagreement that is fairly and honestly moderated. It would be difficult to say the same of the NYT.
    If something is wrong for ONE person to do to another, it is still wrong if a BILLION people do it.

Quote Originally Posted by Nightmare View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by carolina guy View Post
    You are correct....it is different than here...this site is interactive and there is dissent/disagreement that is fairly and honestly moderated. It would be difficult to say the same of the NYT.
    Proof of that is YOU are still here

Quote Originally Posted by F350 View Post
    Proof of that is YOU are still here
    (*Zing*)

...book reviews...that's about it.
    "I would rather be exposed to the inconveniences attending too much liberty than to those attending too small a degree of it." - Thomas Jefferson.

"Better that ten guilty persons escape, than that one innocent suffer" - English jurist William Blackstone.
    It is AFAIK original to me. Compromise is failure on the installment plan, particularly when dealing with so intractable an opponent as ignorance. - Nightmare