Thread: Young man saves grandmother from thugs.

Regular Member sudden valley gunner's Avatar

Young man saves grandmother from thugs.

I am not anti Cop I am just pro Citizen.

U.S. v. Minker, 350 US 179, at page 187
    "Because of what appears to be a lawful command on the surface, many citizens, because
    of their respect for what only appears to be a law, are cunningly coerced into waiving their
    rights, due to ignorance." (Paraphrased)

Founder's Club Member
    OK. That was good. And, not at all what I was expecting.
    I'll make you an offer: I will argue and fight for all of your rights, if you will do the same for me. That is the only way freedom can work. We have to respect all rights, all the time--and strive to win the rights of the other guy as much as for ourselves.

If I am equal to another, how can I legitimately govern him without his express individual consent?

There is no human being on earth I hate so much I would actually vote to inflict government upon him.

Centurion
    Just wish she had a holster for added safety! Otherwise, good on her!
    RIGHTS don't exist without RESPONSIBILITY!
    If one is not willing to stand for his rights, he doesn't have any Rights.
    I will strive to stand for the rights of ANY person, even those folks with whom I disagree!
    As said by SVG--- "I am not anti-COP, I am PRO-Citizen" and I'll add, PRO-Constitution.
    If the above makes me a RADICAL or EXTREME--- So be it!

Life Member NRA
    Life Member GOA
    2nd amendment says.... "...The right of the people to keep and bear arms SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED!"

Moderator / Administrator Grapeshot's Avatar
    Grandson needs a gun & training - not a grandmotherly hug and pat on the back.
    You will not rise to the occasion; you will fall back on your level of training. Archilochus, 650 BC

Old and treacherous will beat young and skilled every time. Yata hey.

Centurion
    Quote Originally Posted by Grapeshot View Post
    They BOTH need training and he too needs a gun! Don't read this as my saying they MUST have training in order to carry legally, just for safety of themselves and those around them!
    RIGHTS don't exist without RESPONSIBILITY!
    If one is not willing to stand for his rights, he doesn't have any Rights.
    I will strive to stand for the rights of ANY person, even those folks with whom I disagree!
    As said by SVG--- "I am not anti-COP, I am PRO-Citizen" and I'll add, PRO-Constitution.
    If the above makes me a RADICAL or EXTREME--- So be it!

Life Member NRA
    Life Member GOA
    2nd amendment says.... "...The right of the people to keep and bear arms SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED!"

Quote Originally Posted by Grapeshot View Post
    uh grape, she was his main grand~**** squeeze and they were off to breakfast from the night's activities.

ipse
    Last edited by Grapeshot; 12-10-2015 at 07:03 AM.
    I'm only human; I do what I can; I'm just a man; I do what I can; Don't put the blame on me; Don't put your blame on me ~ Rag'n'Bone Man.

Please do not get confused between my personality & my attitude. My personality is who I am ~ my attitude depends on who you are and how you act.

Remember always, do not judge someone because they sin differently than you do!

Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please. Mark Twain

Moderator / Administrator Grapeshot's Avatar
    Originally Posted by Grapeshot
    Quote Originally Posted by solus View Post
    uh grape, she was his main grand~**** squeeze and they were off to breakfast from the night's activities.
    Whatever works - comments still apply.
    Last edited by Grapeshot; 12-10-2015 at 07:03 AM.
    You will not rise to the occasion; you will fall back on your level of training. Archilochus, 650 BC

Old and treacherous will beat young and skilled every time. Yata hey.

I do hope that epithet does not become acceptable. There can be no disputing its meaning.
    I am responsible for my writing, not your understanding of it.

Banned
    Those 3 guys were just going to ask for directions. I never actually heard them made any threats. Unless you call the color of the two guy's skin a threat.

This a carry example or a racism test?

the term is 'staged' and a poor theatrical presentation at best...

so based on your upbrin', you may attach any significance you wish to the actor's roles.

ipse
    Last edited by solus; 12-10-2015 at 10:58 AM.
    I'm only human; I do what I can; I'm just a man; I do what I can; Don't put the blame on me; Don't put your blame on me ~ Rag'n'Bone Man.

Please do not get confused between my personality & my attitude. My personality is who I am ~ my attitude depends on who you are and how you act.

Remember always, do not judge someone because they sin differently than you do!

Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please. Mark Twain

Regular Member sudden valley gunner's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by davidmcbeth View Post
    Those 3 guys were just going to ask for directions. I never actually heard them made any threats. Unless you call the color of the two guy's skin a threat.

This a carry example or a racism test?
    LOL...that thought crossed my mind too.
    I am not anti Cop I am just pro Citizen.

U.S. v. Minker, 350 US 179, at page 187
    "Because of what appears to be a lawful command on the surface, many citizens, because
    of their respect for what only appears to be a law, are cunningly coerced into waiving their
    rights, due to ignorance." (Paraphrased)