• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Gun sales continue to grow in Wisconsin

Law abider

Wisconsin's Justice Department said Black Friday set an all-time record for the background checks it performed on prospective buyers.

There were 1,752 checks on Nov. 27 -- 30 more than the previous one-day record in late 2012, soon after the Sandy Hook school massacre in Connecticut.

Analysts for the gun industry say they're not surprised, as weapon sales have continually grown since the Sept. 11 terrorist attacks in 2001.

Are you surprised? Open borders and unchecked immigration agenda from the middle east by POTUS.

http://fox6now.com/2015/12/08/busin...-gun-sales-in-wisconsin-1700-on-black-friday/

Last edited:

Wstar425

Not surprised, but failed miserably in adding to that total. Need to pick up a VP40, or maybe a VP45!!!!!! Hint hint. Or both! Have .40 stuff but no .45 and don't really want to get into the 1911 platform, tho I like them and have no issues, just not sure I have time to learn all that new stuff. Could do a Sig 220SAO as well. Hey, this is fun!

Son got a VP9 from old Dad when he got his carry permit. Shot it some, sweet shooting iron. I could live with one of those too.

Last edited: