• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Sat RVA meet n' greet options

Grapeshot

Legendary Warrior
Some may choose to be at Nick's Roman Terrace at about 12:00 noon to see Santa's smiling personage - young master Logan will be there I'm told.

Time demands being what they are, I must forgo this west end adventure. Instead, I will be at Golden Corral on Providence Rd at 7:30am 'till about 9:00am.

Going to be a very busy but fun week-end. Christmas is almost here - a time to remember, a time to share.

Last edited:

scouser

Some may choose to be at Nick's Roman Terrace at about 12:00 noon to see Santa's smiling personage - young master Logan will be there I'm told.

Time demands being what they are, I must forgo this west end adventure. Instead, I will be at Golden Corral on Providence Rd at 7:30am 'till about 9:00am.

Going to be a very busy but fun week-end. Christmas is almost here - a time to remember, a time to share.

probably actually be there earlier so i can have a late breakfast first, around 11

FBrinson

Kinda looking forward to hunting season to end so I can get back to being a bit more sociable. But then, we are moving to Surry by the end of the year so NOT looking forward to 85 mile commutes. I'll have to start up a Surry Co breakfast. Maybe at the 7-11. The wife and I are looking forward to a breakfast where we can rejoin yawls company.

scouser

.... The wife and I are looking forward to a breakfast where we can rejoin yawls company.

you're welcome to join us anywhere we meet for breakfast. Some weeks I have to travel further than everyone else, other weeks they have to travel further than me. If you have someplace in mind you want to go, send a PM to Grapeshot and skidmark (although skid is out of the loop for the moment) with a suggestion as they're the ones who usually make the final decision. If the Shoneys we saw you at a couple of months ago is a good location for you then you really should come join us when we visit Nicks as it's only down Broad the other side of Parham Rd from Shoneys and the food is infinitely better.

Not only did Logan & I have a late breakfast there on Saturday (we bumped into CavTrooper there, he was leaving as we arrived), we also ended up there last night for dinner with his mom and grandma. Well the adults had dinner, Logan asked if he could have chocolate chip breakfast pancakes and Tony (the owner) was kind enough to make them for him.