Thread: Terrror Tally; FL, NJ, NM Shopping Malls evacuated.See something, say something.

Terrror Tally; FL, NJ, NM Shopping Malls evacuated.See something, say something.

One empty suitcase and two public toilet bomb threats. "Stay away from ALL the malls, and all my friends and family be safe!" one resident wrote on Twitter. Another wrote: "People need to get a life."

https://ca.news.yahoo.com/malls-thre...010623356.html

Do you know where your AmaXon* employee is? Something must be done, will be done if the bottom line takes a terrorist hit. The local rag is already 'itching that the weather is to balme. Last year it was too much snow and this year none.

*Sharper Image, Hammacher Schlemmer, or any other seasonal mail order house.
    I am responsible for my writing, not your understanding of it.

I dropped a bomb in the bathroom at my local mall.

Of course I had just eaten Taco Bell.

Amazingly, no one panicked...

Sent from my Sony Xperia using Tapatalk 4

Moderator / Administrator Grapeshot's Avatar
    ^ ^ Cute, but don't pursue this line of discourse. It will be considered OT.
    You will not rise to the occasion; you will fall back on your level of training. Archilochus, 650 BC

Old and treacherous will beat young and skilled every time. Yata hey.

Quote Originally Posted by Grapeshot View Post
    ^ ^ Cute, but don't pursue this line of discourse. It will be considered OT.
    I was merely attempting to insert some levity in to the craziness of the people reacting to bunch of silly stuff instead of real threats.

As another example, a bar waitress in CO freaked out over a band members MIC stand and called 911 claiming he had a rifle.

Yet, neighbors of the San Bernardino terrorists were afraid to speak out due to PC.

I find it all absurd.

I was not trying to hijack the thread.

My apologies.

Moderator / Administrator Grapeshot's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by rscottie View Post
    I was merely attempting to insert some levity in to the craziness of the people reacting to bunch of silly stuff instead of real threats.

As another example, a bar waitress in CO freaked out over a band members MIC stand and called 911 claiming he had a rifle.

Yet, neighbors of the San Bernardino terrorists were afraid to speak out due to PC.

I find it all absurd.

I was not trying to hijack the thread.

My apologies.

Didn't mean to appear critical of your reply - it was funny. Meant to caution others on expanding that specific line of replies though.
    You will not rise to the occasion; you will fall back on your level of training. Archilochus, 650 BC

Old and treacherous will beat young and skilled every time. Yata hey.