• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Greater RVA OC breakfast Sat. 12/19 and Sun 12/20 alternate

Grapeshot

Legendary Warrior
Greater RVA OC breakfast Sat. 12/19 at 9:30am

Shoney's Restaurant
Address: 8415 W Broad St................directions
Richmond, VA 23229
(804) 747-1655

Plenty to talk about with the end of the year coming up: Christmas, the struggle of friends, executive orders, Lobby Day, and of course the weather.

Bring your priority list and take notes.

Last edited:

solus

UH, ER, UMMMMMM GRAPE...

YAHOO SUPER DUPER MODERATOR...

DEC 18 IS FRIDAY...

(worried i will be left out of the holiday gift giving for showing him he can't read a calendar...)

Ipse

Grapeshot

Legendary Warrior
UH, ER, UMMMMMM GRAPE...

YAHOO SUPER DUPER MODERATOR...

DEC 18 IS FRIDAY...

(worried i will be left out of the holiday gift giving for showing him he can't read a calendar...)

Ipse
Bituminous or anthracite? :p

solus

thank goodness Grape is a SOFTIE so i am warmed for a short period by his generosity.

ipse

peter nap

Accomplished Advocate
Gonna try to be there guys.
That's one of the three chemo days. Hell thursday, fall down Friday and sick saturday.

scouser

woke up this morning to no heat at home, have to stay home and wait for the HVAC guy to get here this morning

Grapeshot

Legendary Warrior
woke up this morning to no heat at home, have to stay home and wait for the HVAC guy to get here this morning

Well darn - I'm going to have to bail out too. Suffering from stomach/abdominal distress that won't seem to go away.

FBrinson

I should have showed up for once. I would have had free reign of the place. All your pancakes are belong to me!

Grapeshot

Legendary Warrior
I should have showed up for once. I would have had free reign of the place. All your pancakes are belong to me!
Don't put more on your plate than you can eat in one sitting.

We are not squirrels who bury their [strike]nuts[/strike] pancakes for another day.

Last edited:

scouser

any good recommendations around the 360 part of Mechanicsville for breakfast tomorrow, just in case I can tempt Mr Nap out of his house. I've already told him that 'just a coffee at wawa will work if that's all he can face'

scouser

RCD at 10am is what Nap & I were planning, if Nap wants to switch to Shoneys near his place that's fine with me but unless I hear differently I'll be at the Diner at 10

Last edited: