Thread: Obama action on guns likely after holidays, White House says Earnestly

Thru Death's Door in Wisconsin

Obama action on guns likely after holidays, White House says Earnestly

Noting that various top government officials are examining gun-control measures that Mr. Obama could take, White House press secretary Josh Earnest said, “I anticipate that work will continue through the holidays.” [ ... ]
    The president held a private meeting Monday at the White House with former New York City Mayor and gun-control advocate Michael Bloomberg, a session that was not on Mr. Obama’s public schedule. The White House revealed later that the two discussed “ways to keep guns out of the hands of those who should not have access to them,” and possible state and local government actions to limit gun violence.[my emphasis]

Mr. Earnest said the meeting was “intended to be private,” but reporters learned about it, prompting the White House to disclose it after the fact.

234 G00gle Real Time articles, all over the landscape on Obama's Earnest holiday and gun control plans.
    Last edited by Nightmare; 12-17-2015 at 03:41 PM.
    If TRUMP 2016 loses then I will shrug off my WHITE MAN'S BURDEN and leave the world to the Dindus and Done Nuffins. Read and understand Ayn Rand's Atlas Shrugged as a prescription for the future. TRUMP 2016

here nc
    The most logically consistent theories are unbelievable. B. Russell

Do not try to bend the spoon, that’s impossible. Instead only try to realize the truth… there is no spoon. Then you will see this is not the spoon that bends. It is only yourself.

To often we enjoy the comfort of opinion without the discomfort of thought. ~John F. Kennedy

Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please. Mark Twain

Big D
    He doesn't want to spoil all those Xmas guns... For the children.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk