Thread: Obama action on guns likely after holidays, White House says Earnestly

Obama action on guns likely after holidays, White House says Earnestly

Noting that various top government officials are examining gun-control measures that Mr. Obama could take, White House press secretary Josh Earnest said, “I anticipate that work will continue through the holidays.” [ ... ]
    The president held a private meeting Monday at the White House with former New York City Mayor and gun-control advocate Michael Bloomberg, a session that was not on Mr. Obama’s public schedule. The White House revealed later that the two discussed “ways to keep guns out of the hands of those who should not have access to them,” and possible state and local government actions to limit gun violence.[my emphasis]

Mr. Earnest said the meeting was “intended to be private,” but reporters learned about it, prompting the White House to disclose it after the fact.

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/...r-holidays-wh/

234 G00gle Real Time articles, all over the landscape on Obama's Earnest holiday and gun control plans.

https://news.google.com/news/rtc?ncl=dOo4J8AaugO21vM
    Last edited by Nightmare; 12-17-2015 at 04:41 PM.
    I am responsible for my writing, not your understanding of it.

I'm only human; I do what I can; I'm just a man; I do what I can; Don't put the blame on me; Don't put your blame on me ~ Rag'n'Bone Man.

Please do not get confused between my personality & my attitude. My personality is who I am ~ my attitude depends on who you are and how you act.

Remember always, do not judge someone because they sin differently than you do!

Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please. Mark Twain

He doesn't want to spoil all those Xmas guns... For the children.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk