Thread: Here's a judge that went a tinsy winsy way off - off to the review board !

Banned

Here's a judge that went a tinsy winsy way off - off to the review board !

http://www.clickondetroit.com/news/j...y-custody-case

She ordered a kid to have a healthy relationship with his father. Found the kid in contempt for not doing so.

She might not have kids I guess.

The state grievance committee will be discussing this judge's actions and behavior.

This is an example of why I support videos in court...

Accomplished Advocate color of law's Avatar
    Twenty years ago we had a judge order a guy to marry his girlfriend or go to jail. The judge was censured. Ran for the judges seat and was soundly defeated never to return to the bench.

I guess you have never heard of one parent brainwashing the kids against the other.

Sent from my SPH-L720T using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Yaki View Post
    I guess you have never heard of one parent brainwashing the kids against the other.

Sent from my SPH-L720T using Tapatalk
    I guess you didn't read the article.
    "Loyalty above all else except honor. " -John Mahoney

"A Government big enough to give you everything you want, is big enough to take away everything you have." -Gerald R. Ford

A strongly worded Post-it note will be place in a file...not necessarily her file. Justice is served!!
    "I would rather be exposed to the inconveniences attending too much liberty than to those attending too small a degree of it." - Thomas Jefferson.

"Better that ten guilty persons escape, than that one innocent suffer" - English jurist William Blackstone.
    It is AFAIK original to me. Compromise is failure on the installment plan, particularly when dealing with so intractable an opponent as ignorance. - Nightmare