Thread: Madison East Towne Mall shooting, cops stymied by uncooperative victim, witnesses

Madison East Towne Mall shooting, cops stymied by uncooperative victim, witnesses

”He has been very uncooperative,” DeSpain said of the victim, who lives in Madison and was released from a hospital on Saturday. “He won’t tell us anything we need to know. We believe he knows who shot him, but we’re not getting any information from him.”

Investigators also were getting little cooperation from witnesses in the two groups of at least 10 young men — the shooter and victim among them — who were involved in some kind of dispute that led to the single shot being fired near the crowded center of the mall concourse.

http://host.madison.com/wsj/news/loc...d97617541.html

Victim won't help police in hunt for Madison mall shooting suspect
    http://www.jsonline.com/news/crime/v...363244151.html
    I am responsible for my writing, not your understanding of it.

tough to afflict payback if the bloke(s) are in jail...

ipse
    I'm only human; I do what I can; I'm just a man; I do what I can; Don't put the blame on me; Don't put your blame on me ~ Rag'n'Bone Man.

Please do not get confused between my personality & my attitude. My personality is who I am ~ my attitude depends on who you are and how you act.

Remember always, do not judge someone because they sin differently than you do!

Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please. Mark Twain

Banned
    I would call the official for defamation. One has no obligation to speak to a gov't official, victim or perp.

They hate America.

Quote Originally Posted by davidmcbeth View Post
    I would call the official for defamation. One has no obligation to speak to a gov't official, victim or perp.

They hate America.
    They don't have to talk I had several victims over the years not name their attackers. Oh well that's life.

Some times it leads to a 2fer one dead one in prison.
    Personal Defensive Solutions professional personal firearms, edge weapons and hands on defensive training and tactics pdsolutions@hotmail.com

Any and all spelling errors are just to give the spelling Nazis something to do