Thread: The Whiting in Flint

The Whiting in Flint

A Christmas gift is to take a friend to the showing of ... Joseph and the Technicolor Dreamcoat.... and

I've searched and the only thing I could find (my google fu is very weak) was the seating capacity of the Whiting Auditorium at 2,043 but I cannot find anything about any firearms policy. Plus I see the Whiting is located either on the Mott Community College campus or is across the street from it but the only thing I could find about firearms for Mott Community College applies only to students.

More info would be greatly appreciated.
    Gun control isn't about the gun at all.... for those who want gun control it is all about their own fragile egos, their own lack of self esteem, their own inner fears, and most importantly... their own desire to dominate others. And an openly carried gun is a slap in the face to all of those things.

http://thewhiting.com/tickets/planning2.aspx

Notice: All weapons, including concealed firearms, are prohibited in the Cultural Center premise.
    "I like users who quote smellslikemichigan in their signature lines." - fozzy71

Thanks Fozzy.... I missed it.
    Gun control isn't about the gun at all.... for those who want gun control it is all about their own fragile egos, their own lack of self esteem, their own inner fears, and most importantly... their own desire to dominate others. And an openly carried gun is a slap in the face to all of those things.

Campaign Veteran smellslikemichigan's Avatar
    good thing it's not a classroom or dormitory. and hooray for mcl123.1102
    "If it ain't loaded and cocked it don't shoot." - Rooster Cogburn
    http://www.graystatemovie.com/

Banned
    Well, didn't say it was a good gift...