• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

What will you carry on Day One of OC in Texas?

nonameisgood

"The camera adds 10 lbs."
"The camera ... And food."
(Quotes the guy who dropped his gym membership today since I haven't been in over a month, and just in time for a New Years resolution)

It'll be the P2000SK in the Sherrick, so it will conceal before midnight and not so much after.
Have no idea what I'm doing at midnight, may be walking the dog and freezing, just to make my point.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Grapeshot

Legendary Warrior
quote_icon.png
Originally Posted by qednick
I'm beginning to think it may be better for me to get something not too fancy/expensive. If/when I'm OC I have a nasty habit of banging into door frames, etc.

quote_icon.png
Originally Posted by marshaul
Practice
Quit swinging your hips.........or take a bladed posture.

()pen(arry

Enjoy the first day in a reduction in the assault on your liberties tomorrow, folks.

From personal experience, open carrying can be an intimidating prospect at first, but know that you are in good company. When I moved to Washington and began open carrying here, I found tremendous comfort and confidence in the men and women who had boldly and righteously exercised their liberty before me, sometimes suffering the reflexive retaliation of the fearful tyranny of an ignorant populace, but persevering and standing steadfast in their insistence of their right. I owe them a tremendous debt of gratitude for establishing expectations and beginning the normalization process that I am proud to continue. In case you don't know, MSG Laigaie is one of many of those men and women I am grateful for and indebted to.

Happy New Year, tomorrow. Far more importantly, Happy Open Carry Day, tomorrow. Be proud, be righteous, be bold in your exercise of your inherent liberty, knowing the justness of your cause and action, and paving the way for those who come after you. Those of you who open carry are warriors on the front line of liberty. My hat is off to you.

Happy New Year, John.

HPmatt

Cloudly grey Unicorn-hunting day here in Texas.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk