Thread: Anti-gunners foul Christmas

Anti-gunners foul Christmas

Anti-gunners foul Christmas as gun sales spike; Brit ad showed better spirit

Mainstream and social media are reporting today that the National Basketball Association is teaming with anti-gun billionaire Michael Bloomberg’s gun control lobbying group, Everytown for Gun Safety, to foul Christmas Day games with “public service announcements” to “raise awareness about the issue of personal safety in our communities.”

http://www.examiner.com/article/anti...-better-spirit

My personal safety and the personal safety of my loved ones and neighbors is precisely why I wear a gun.
    I am responsible for my writing, not your understanding of it.

Quote Originally Posted by Nightmare View Post
    My personal safety and the personal safety of my loved ones and neighbors is precisely why I wear a gun.
    sad conclusion will be that most attending/listening will nod their heads as they soak up the vile message.
    and with the exception of the neighbours, i wholeheartedly agree with your statement nightmare...

ipse
    I'm only human; I do what I can; I'm just a man; I do what I can; Don't put the blame on me; Don't put your blame on me ~ Rag'n'Bone Man.

Please do not get confused between my personality & my attitude. My personality is who I am ~ my attitude depends on who you are and how you act.

Remember always, do not judge someone because they sin differently than you do!

Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please. Mark Twain

Banned
    I am not too concerned with my personal safety .... to live free is my reason.

I saw this. Did they read from someone elses script? Were they paid to do this "public service announcement? Just prostituting themselves for bloomberg.
    Last edited by MSG Laigaie; 12-24-2015 at 07:41 PM. Reason: unacceptable wordage
    "Firearms stand next in importance to the Constitution itself. They are the people's liberty teeth (and) keystone... the rifle and the pistol are equally indispensable... more than 99% of them by their silence indicate that they are in safe and sane hands. The very atmosphere of firearms everywhere restrains evil interference .When firearms go, all goes, we need them every hour." -- George Washington

I find it highly ironic considering how many times the NBA has armed "security" around.
    Guard with jealous attention the public liberty.
    Suspect everyone who approaches that jewel.
    Unfortunately, nothing will preserve it but downright force.
    Whenever you give up that force, you are inevitably ruined.
    -Patrick Henry, Virginia Ratification Convention, June 5, 1788

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by DeSchaine View Post
    I find it highly ironic considering how many times the NBA has armed "security" around.
    To protect the public from their members of course.