• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Merry Christmas from Ted Nugent and I

since9

Campaign Veteran
This Christmas, give the gift of life! Read the following message by Ted Nugent. If you agree with it, WRITE YOUR MEMBERS OF CONGRESS, along with your State legislature. Tell them you're sick and tired of men in high castles dictating how to run your lives, particularly when the Second Amendment's "...the right of the people to keep (own or possess) and bear (carry) arms SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED" specifically and expressly forbids ANY and ALL infringements, including fees, permits, checks, magazine limits and other impediments i.e. INFRINGEMENTS.

Remind them that between 650,000 and 800,000 violent crimes are stopped by armed citizens with a gun, often without having to fire a shot.

Remind them that that shooting error rate of police officers is 11%, while the shooting error rate of the average armed citizen is just 2%.

Remind them that shooting rampages stopped by police result in an average of 14.3 deaths, whereas those stopped by armed citizens, only 2.3 people die.

Remind your town/city, county, state, and federal judges, representatives, senators, and executive branch leaders that you WILL hold them accountable for their behavior with respect to our Constitutional rights and freedoms, that they WILL be removed from office for violating their oaths to support and defend the Constitution, and that they will NOT be forgiven for their lack of knowledge or understanding.

Remind them that we remain a nation of freedom, one "of the people, by the people, for the people," and that We the People are the ultimate and final authority in the United States of America, while our elected and appointed members of government are there to serve us, and only so long as they're on their best behavior.

Ted Nugent: "I believe that a person's moral compass can be determined by how he references free men the right to defend themselves. The Second Amendment is so obvious to me that it's insane there's an argument. God gave... Let's pretend there is no document. Let's pretend brave families didn't leave the tyrants and the slave drivers of Europe so that they could practice the religion of their choice, so that they could speak out without being murdered, that they could produce wool without the king's men coming and taking it from them every season of harvest. Let's pretend none of that happened. Let's pretend this guy named Ted Nugent just parachuted onto Earth and woke up one morning and saw these wonderful resources and had dreams of excellence and being the best that I could be. I don't need a document, and I don't need another man to explain to me that I have a right to defend my gift of life. And that there is an argument in America from Hillary Clinton, from Barbara Boxer, Diane Feinstein, from a whole gaggle of numb nuts who would try to tell me they will dictate where and how and if I can defend myself. I find that preposterous. I find it unacceptable, and I will not accept it. I am a free man. Don't tread on me, a good, law-abiding citizen, not convicted of a felony. The Second Amendment of our Bill of Rights is my concealed weapons permit, period."

Interviewer: "So, no limitations of any kind."

Ted Nugent: "No. None. The limitation should be, instead of arresting people for molesting children twenty-four times, I would rather the dad walked into the room, found a person molesting that child, and blew his brains out. I would rather that the lady in Massachusetts last month who's taking her daughter to soccer, who is carjacked by a recidivistic maggot who'd been in the prison system all his life but was let out because, 'We feel sorry for him, maybe he had a bad childhood...'." Maybe, instead of being hijacked and murdered, I'd rather she just shot the bastard dead. But in Massachusetts, somebody decided she can't do that. So she's dead. I would rather she's alive and the carjacker is dead. I'm weird. I would rather that the guy who beat this lady to within an inch of her life in Waco, on parole, was he -- phenomenal -- he beat her to within an inch of her life in front of her children with a whisky bottle, I would rather she fell to the ground, pulled out a thirty-eight, and shot him six times in the chest and killed him. Am I weird? Because the guy is going to get out again. I don't like repeat offenders. I like dead offenders."