Thread: Kalifornia to Regulate 'SmartPhones'

Kalifornia to Regulate 'SmartPhones'

I think this is the next wave or regulation to wash across the country. These things are so dangerous - think if there was someone below - he could have killed them!!!

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...go-cliffs.html

I don't know if they currently include the CA Prop 65 warning, but that doesn't go far enough. People are dying due to companies and politicians-in-their-pocket not protecting the people from these dangers...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    “Men live without other security than what their own strength and their own invention shall furnish them"
    -Thomas Hobbes 1651

Accomplished Advocate color of law's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by HPmatt View Post
    I think this is the next wave or regulation to wash across the country. These things are so dangerous - think if there was someone below - he could have killed them!!!

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...go-cliffs.html

I don't know if they currently include the CA Prop 65 warning, but that doesn't go far enough. People are dying due to companies and politicians-in-their-pocket not protecting the people from these dangers...
    It is Kalifornia's fault. Why did not Kalifornia put a fence around that dangerous cliff so people engrossed in their C-phones don't walk off the edge?

Banned
    He likely accidentally popped up a pic of Rose O'Donnell on his device. What would you do?

He made the right choice.

Accomplished Advocate color of law's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by davidmcbeth View Post
    He likely accidentally popped up a pic of Rose O'Donnell on his device. What would you do?

He made the right choice.
    Hobson's choice.....