Thread: Yum center

Yum center

Installing metal detectors doesn't sound like they plan on letting anyone carry, regardless of the event.

http://www.wdrb.com/story/30845205/e...ect-in-january

Sent from my C6530N using Tapatalk

I'm gonna guess given only the groups renting the facility can prevent carry. If Organization X doesn't prohibit the items you go through the metal detector OC'ing but they can't make you leave

What IS a good way to handle metal detectors while CC'ing or OC'ing?

Centurion
    Quote Originally Posted by poetdante View Post
    What IS a good way to handle metal detectors while CC'ing or OC'ing?
    Go through them without having your defensive tool impact the frame of the metal detector! 😄
    RIGHTS don't exist without RESPONSIBILITY!
    If one is not willing to stand for his rights, he doesn't have any Rights.
    I will strive to stand for the rights of ANY person, even those folks with whom I disagree!
    As said by SVG--- "I am not anti-COP, I am PRO-Citizen" and I'll add, PRO-Constitution.
    If the above makes me a RADICAL or EXTREME--- So be it!

Life Member NRA
    Life Member GOA
    2nd amendment says.... "...The right of the people to keep and bear arms SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED!"

Quote Originally Posted by gutshot View Post
    snip....
    Let the people do their jobs. If they don't know how to do their jobs ask for a supervisor. It is their responsiblity (sic) to figure out how to handle things, not ours. snip...Don't try to help them through this. No hints or cheat sheets for them. Just do it and stand silent while they figure it out.
    absolutely, great advice Gut. they are getting paid the big bucks and are the trained professionals...let the savant(s) figure it out...and KYBMS. (chortling or looking smug is not permitted tho...)

ipse
    Last edited by solus; 12-30-2015 at 05:34 PM.
    I'm only human; I do what I can; I'm just a man; I do what I can; Don't put the blame on me; Don't put your blame on me ~ Rag'n'Bone Man.

Please do not get confused between my personality & my attitude. My personality is who I am ~ my attitude depends on who you are and how you act.

Remember always, do not judge someone because they sin differently than you do!

Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please. Mark Twain