Thread: Chicago PD Veteran Of 14 Gunfights interview

North Carolina

Chicago PD Veteran Of 14 Gunfights interview

I ran across this video and thought it was interesting. And possibly we can take away a little from it. It is long, 52 minutes, but not boring IMO. It is not really a video as it is an audio interview on youtube. It did amaze me that one person even in Chicago could get into 14 shootings. I hope, I doubt most will not get in even one. Early in the video he departs from the usual center mass, and extols head shots, something I also believe in. His shooting style is mostly the same as mine, use only the front sight.

Quote Originally Posted by Primus
    "Well.... If you take my hat. Decide to wear my hat. Its in your possession ."

"I call popo say "he has my hat i left it at his house". They go talk to you. You say its yours. Sounds like a civil court matter."

"Now I instead say he robbed me... Well popo done go and cuff you up I keep hat or it goes to go to court I testify you done did rob me. You now have to prove you didn't...."

northern wis
    Not the ordinary patrol man or person spent a huge part of career as a tactical officer on tactical teams.

One just has to look at the career of Jim Cirillo of the NYPD stake out squad to see how often how some specialty units get involved in things.
    Last edited by Firearms Iinstuctor; 01-03-2016 at 08:05 AM.
    Personal Defensive Solutions professional personal firearms, edge weapons and hands on defensive training and tactics

Any and all spelling errors are just to give the spelling Nazis something to do