Thread: Opinion on Blackhawk Flat Belt Holster?

Coeur d alene, ID

Opinion on Blackhawk Flat Belt Holster?

I am fairly new to open carry and primarily concealed carry. I received a Ruger P90dc in part trade and it came with this holster. What is your opinion on using this one for open carry? I have a nicer leather one on the way in the mail but it will take a while to get to me.

northern wis
    Welcome to open carry

It well work I have one or two similar ones that I use once in awhile I prefer some thing a bit more substantial.

The P90 is a good work horse semi auto with a reputation for accuracy I like mine feeds and functions well.
    Last edited by Firearms Iinstuctor; 01-03-2016 at 06:51 PM.
    Personal Defensive Solutions professional personal firearms, edge weapons and hands on defensive training and tactics

Any and all spelling errors are just to give the spelling Nazis something to do

here nc
    welcome to the forum and the world of OC...

bottom line...does your holster hold your new acquisition securely to your satisfaction?

then the holster will be fine.

enjoy your OC'g adventures...

The most logically consistent theories are unbelievable. B. Russell

Do not try to bend the spoon, that’s impossible. Instead only try to realize the truth… there is no spoon. Then you will see this is not the spoon that bends. It is only yourself.

To often we enjoy the comfort of opinion without the discomfort of thought. ~John F. Kennedy

Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please. Mark Twain

Accomplished Advocate
    Cincinnati, Ohio, USA
    However you acquired your firearm has no effect on the use of your holster......You get my drift??????

I would delete such useless info.