Thread: Farewell, Virginia!

Farewell, Virginia!

Sadly, I will not be able to join any of you at Lobby Day. As I mentioned last month in the Washington forum, I am in the process of moving to the Seattle area for a new job (and to be closer to family).

Keep fighting the good fight. While I will not be there in person, I stand ready to help Virginians protect their rights in any way that I can. Virginia has been my home for the past 30 years, and I will do what I can to help any true Virginian in this fight.
    Alma 43:47 - "And again, the Lord has said that: Ye shall defend your families even unto bloodshed...."
    Self defense isn't just a good idea, it's a commandment.

Quote Originally Posted by grylnsmn View Post
    Sadly, I will not be able to join any of you at Lobby Day. As I mentioned last month in the Washington forum, I am in the process of moving to the Seattle area for a new job (and to be closer to family).

Keep fighting the good fight. While I will not be there in person, I stand ready to help Virginians protect their rights in any way that I can. Virginia has been my home for the past 30 years, and I will do what I can to help any true Virginian in this fight.
    Have a safe trip. Good luck with your new job.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk
    Yes I carry a Bible and a Gun, your point.
    Vindiciae Contra Tyrannos (meaning: "A defence of liberty against tyrants")
    Benjamin Franklin said, "A government that does not trust it's citizens with guns is a government that should not be trusted."

Quote Originally Posted by grylnsmn View Post

Good luck with your move and future! Very kind words, Mr GreyLensman.

Founder's Club Member
    Best wishes for a new beginning!
    I'll make you an offer: I will argue and fight for all of your rights, if you will do the same for me. That is the only way freedom can work. We have to respect all rights, all the time--and strive to win the rights of the other guy as much as for ourselves.

If I am equal to another, how can I legitimately govern him without his express individual consent?

There is no human being on earth I hate so much I would actually vote to inflict government upon him.

Alexandria, Fairfax County, Virginia, USA

Good luck

We'll miss you. Best of luck to you, and enjoy being near family.
    Laws alone can not secure freedom of expression; in order that every man present his views without penalty there must be spirit of tolerance in the entire population. -Albert Einstein

Fair winds, and smooth sailing. The lights are on and the door is always open.

Good luck with the West Coast. ;>)

Good luck in your future endeavors and you are always welcome back. Take care.
    "Everyone has a plan 'till they get punched in the mouth." - Mike Tyson

Thank you for being one of the "good guys" in Virginia the last 30 years. Your presence and activism will surely be missed. Take care and my best to you and your family.

Founder's Club Member
    Good luck to you!

That area was originally settled by people from Virginia, so I hope they will have preserved civilization as we have (at least up to the boundary of Prince William and Stafford Counties) in the State of Washington.
    Daniel L. Hawes - 540 347 2430 - HTTP://www.VirginiaLegalDefense.com

By the way, nothing I say on this website as "user" should be taken as either advertising for attorney services or legal advice, merely personal opinion. Everyone having a question regarding the application of law to the facts of their situation should seek the advice of an attorney competent in the subject matter of the issues presented and licensed to practice in the relevant state.