• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Farewell, Virginia!

grylnsmn

Sadly, I will not be able to join any of you at Lobby Day. As I mentioned last month in the Washington forum, I am in the process of moving to the Seattle area for a new job (and to be closer to family).

Keep fighting the good fight. While I will not be there in person, I stand ready to help Virginians protect their rights in any way that I can. Virginia has been my home for the past 30 years, and I will do what I can to help any true Virginian in this fight.

Wolf_shadow

Activist Member
Sadly, I will not be able to join any of you at Lobby Day. As I mentioned last month in the Washington forum, I am in the process of moving to the Seattle area for a new job (and to be closer to family).

Keep fighting the good fight. While I will not be there in person, I stand ready to help Virginians protect their rights in any way that I can. Virginia has been my home for the past 30 years, and I will do what I can to help any true Virginian in this fight.
Have a safe trip. Good luck with your new job.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

FBrinson

Good luck with your move and future! Very kind words, Mr GreyLensman.

Tess

Founder's Club Member
Good luck

We'll miss you. Best of luck to you, and enjoy being near family.

Arma1911

Thank you for being one of the "good guys" in Virginia the last 30 years. Your presence and activism will surely be missed. Take care and my best to you and your family.

user

Accomplished Advocate
That area was originally settled by people from Virginia, so I hope they will have preserved civilization as we have (at least up to the boundary of Prince William and Stafford Counties) in the State of Washington.