Thread: US Army AK-47 Operations Manual

US Army AK-47 Operations Manual

With pictures, no less!

Link.
    The First protects the Second, and the Second protects the First. Together, they protect the rest of our Bill of Rights and our United States Constitution, and help We the People protect ourselves in the spirit of our Declaration of Independence.

Founder's Club Member
    <chuckle>

OMG! We have figured out how to use "the other guy's" spear! We must tell everybody because...you know...our guys never win a fire fight and never capture the opposition weapons. And, even if they did, plain old infantry is too stupid to figure the simplistic operation of the opposition rifle.

Jeezus! We'd better make ourselves look important and useful by telling everybody how to operate the other side's rifle!
    Last edited by Citizen; 01-03-2016 at 09:31 PM.
    I'll make you an offer: I will argue and fight for all of your rights, if you will do the same for me. That is the only way freedom can work. We have to respect all rights, all the time--and strive to win the rights of the other guy as much as for ourselves.

If I am equal to another, how can I legitimately govern him without his express individual consent?

There is no human being on earth I hate so much I would actually vote to inflict government upon him.

As a young paratrooper stationed in Italy back in the 80's, we were familiarized with and shot Soviet bloc weapons.

Founder's Club Member
    Quote Originally Posted by 325rto View Post
    As a young paratrooper stationed in Italy back in the 80's, we were familiarized with and shot Soviet bloc weapons.
    Five points for spelling bloc correctly. Or, even knowing what the he!! it means.

Five points for using it correctly in a sentence.

Minus 25 points for showing off.

(Man, oh, man. I haven't heard bloc in years.)
    Last edited by Citizen; 01-03-2016 at 11:21 PM.
    I'll make you an offer: I will argue and fight for all of your rights, if you will do the same for me. That is the only way freedom can work. We have to respect all rights, all the time--and strive to win the rights of the other guy as much as for ourselves.

If I am equal to another, how can I legitimately govern him without his express individual consent?

There is no human being on earth I hate so much I would actually vote to inflict government upon him.

Quote Originally Posted by 325rto View Post
    ........ familiarized with and shot Soviet bloc weapons.
    Ft Dix and DaNang

Quote Originally Posted by Citizen View Post

Minus 25 points for showing off.

(Man, oh, man. I haven't heard bloc in years.)
    Bloc? How about ..................Fulda Gap.

That's for all you tankers out there.
    Last edited by MSG Laigaie; 01-04-2016 at 04:10 PM. Reason: I spelled "Dix" wrong. Really.
    "Firearms stand next in importance to the Constitution itself. They are the people's liberty teeth (and) keystone... the rifle and the pistol are equally indispensable... more than 99% of them by their silence indicate that they are in safe and sane hands. The very atmosphere of firearms everywhere restrains evil interference .When firearms go, all goes, we need them every hour." -- George Washington

Quote Originally Posted by MSG Laigaie View Post
    Ft Dix and DaNang

Bloc? How about ..................Fulda Gap.

That's for all you tankers out there.
    My dad was a Combat Engineer, 3rd Armored Division, 1974-77, spent two years in the Fulda Gap, spoke of it alot, mentioning that if teh soviets ever tried to take europe, their tanks would go through the 'gap.

just wanted to say that.
    I'm a proud openly gay open carrier~
    Trained SKYWARN spotter, and veteran Storm Chaser.
    =^.^= ~<3~ =^.^=
    Beware the Pink Camo clad gay redneck.

That's a very old manual. The Army has a manual for everything.
    As an Infantryman I was trained on soviet weapons as well. Never got to use the Dushka though.
    "Loyalty above all else except honor. " -John Mahoney

"A Government big enough to give you everything you want, is big enough to take away everything you have." -Gerald R. Ford

State Researcher
    Quote Originally Posted by Citizen View Post
    <chuckle>

OMG! We have figured out how to use "the other guy's" spear! We must tell everybody because...you know...our guys never win a fire fight and never capture the opposition weapons. And, even if they did, plain old infantry is too stupid to figure the simplistic operation of the opposition rifle.

Jeezus! We'd better make ourselves look important and useful by telling everybody how to operate the other side's rifle!
    The military has manuals for everything, including how to disable equipment so that the enemy cannot make use of it. Not all enlisted recruits posses the same level of electro-mechanical-firearms figure-it-out-on-our-own kind of abilities or motivation as maybe some other folks have. A manual provides much more consistent training than would word-of-mouth from instructors. Training of the military, and setting standards for the training of the militia are explicit duties of the federal government under the constitution.

Furthermore, the middle of a firefight might not be the best time for some poor, ignorant, or stupid private whose only training on firearms was his official military provided training on his rifle to figure out how to use the enemy's rifle he just captured and desperately needs to use because his is out of ammo or broken.

The only one trying to make himself look important without cause here is the one who consistently tries to attack anything associated with government.

Charles
    All experience hath shewn, that mankind are more disposed to suffer, while evils are sufferable, than to right themselves by abolishing the forms to which they are accustomed. Thank heaven we do not permit a few to impose anarchy.

"With Anarchy as an aim and as a means, Communism becomes possible."
    --Marxist.org

"Communism and Anarchy [are], a necessary complement to one another. "
    --PETER KROPOTKIN, "Anarchism: its philosophy and ideal." 1898.

excuse me mate: quote...setting standards for the training of the militia are explicit duties of the federal government under the constitution. unquote.

say what?

again is there a cite for your statement?

ipse
    I'm only human; I do what I can; I'm just a man; I do what I can; Don't put the blame on me; Don't put your blame on me ~ Rag'n'Bone Man.

Please do not get confused between my personality & my attitude. My personality is who I am ~ my attitude depends on who you are and how you act.

Remember always, do not judge someone because they sin differently than you do!

Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please. Mark Twain