• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Summary of Obama's Executive Action

HPmatt

Saw an article noting an Executive Order typically has legal support whereas an Executive Action is just a made up thing w/o any legal standing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

davidmcbeth

Banned
Saw an article noting an Executive Order typically has legal support whereas an Executive Action is just a made up thing w/o any legal standing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lets assume it has some legal authority to be issued. It cannot effect individual citizens at all. Meaningless even if done.

Congress will do nothing of course....not that they have to.

va_tazdad

For the slow folks that believe the media, Obama's E/O will do NOTHING to remove guns from the hands of CRIMINALS.

His E/O will NOT stop CRIMINALS from buying all the guns they want, because what Liberals and the Media MORONS fail to understand is that CRIMINALS do NOT buy guns from licensed dealers OR Gun Shows. (Too many local, state and Federal LEOs hanging around watching.)

Once again, Liberal fools are enacting laws and regulations that only effect law abiding citizens. Do you actually think that criminals that have no regard for laws against MURDER will truly worry about some gun law??????

LOL I KNOW better than to trust the current administration as far as I can spit !

Wolf_shadow

Activist Member
For the slow folks that believe the media, Obama's E/O will do NOTHING to remove guns from the hands of CRIMINALS.

His E/O will NOT stop CRIMINALS from buying all the guns they want, because what Liberals and the Media MORONS fail to understand is that CRIMINALS do NOT buy guns from licensed dealers OR Gun Shows. (Too many local, state and Federal LEOs hanging around watching.)

Once again, Liberal fools are enacting laws and regulations that only effect law abiding citizens. Do you actually think that criminals that have no regard for laws against MURDER will truly worry about some gun law??????

LOL I KNOW better than to trust the current administration as far as I can spit !
Exactly this libtards live in ostrich mode.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

FreeInAZ

I just did an interview with Colleen Quigley at NBC Ch. 12 about this Obama E/O.
Well post a link when they get it on NBC Ch.12. Being a NBC affiliate, I am sure it will be a fair, unspun, 30 second snippet of the "crazy gun guy" who doesn't want the "children" to be safe.
:eek:

Last edited:

ProShooter

www.ProactiveShooters.com, Richmond, Va., , USA

Attachments

• NBC12010516a.jpg
    NBC12010516a.jpg
    96.2 KB · Views: 103

peter nap

Accomplished Advocate
DGIF has signs now.
auvZJy4.jpg

color of law

Accomplished Advocate
So, how is the executive branch going to enforce it? What law will they claim you violated. Trespass won't work. A cop can only arrest if he sees a crime in progress. I always heard that the most dangerous person is the citizen with the law in their hands. Of course, freedom isn't free.