• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Understanding 41P / 41F

BigStack

Congrats!

On a side note, Dallas PD Chief Brown will now be out of the loop for CLEO signatures but my fellow Dallasites may need to expect whatever interference he can conjure up to prevent the approvals and transfers.
Cleo is out of the loop on all nfa now. From what I understand with or without a trust you only have to notify not ask for permission.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk